Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, everyone

Default Hello, everyone

My name is KT (actually initials, but my friends call me that), I am 20-years-old, but currently live with my family in order to help save money. I want to move out soon and I have saved enough to do so, I am just waiting for the right time.

I am an occasional bedwetter, but usually don't have more than one or two accidents a month. I have not worn diapers since I was four, but am interested in learning more about this subculture. I do not think that I need them, but I have considered wearing them while away from home so I don't embarrass myself. ^.^; I hope to learn more about the AB/DL lifestyle here and make friends with some of the site's members.

My primary interests are reading, watching television and playing video games. My favorite channel is Discovery, but I used to like the Cartoon Network before all of my favorite shows were pulled from rotation. I don't have a favorite video game; my preferences change with the days.

I'm sort of an unorthodox person in a lot of ways, but I do not feel comfortable sharing more about myself yet because a lot of what I would say would allow people I know in real life to determine who I am based on my posts, if they wanted to dig deep enough. I may share more later, or do so selectively if I make friends here and trust people enough.

Feel free to ask me some questions. I will let you know if I can't or won't answer any of them, but that shouldn't be a problem so long as you don't ask too much about my personal life. ^.^;

Hi KT, and welcome to ADISC. I love reading as well. What types of books do you like to read? I mainly read youth literature because I read to my kids for an hour or two each night.

Welcome to the site KT. So, what are your favorite shows on Discovery? Mine are MythBusters and Dual Survival. Also do you have a favorite genre of video games? I have a slight preference for RPG, but will play pretty much anything good.

Technical books and biographies, mostly. I used to read novels when I was a kid, but I don't really read them anymore. I just like learning about things, even if it's way over my head and I don't really understand it. I try to learn new things all the time, but it's kind of slow sometimes because I have to build up knowledge from the floor in a lot of cases.

You gonna love this site. I'm new here as well and so far I'm loving it. The ppl are extremely helpful and informative. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    Welcome to the site KT. So, what are your favorite shows on Discovery? Mine are MythBusters and Dual Survival. Also do you have a favorite genre of video games? I have a slight preference for RPG, but will play pretty much anything good.
    I liked that show recently about the gold miners in Alaska, because the incompetence was humorous to me.

My favorite genre? Early JRPGS are fun to me, but I also like classic games like Pac-Man. I'm not very good at it though; my high score is only a little over 150,000.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC, KT! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting, entertaining, and edifying conversations to join.

I've watched a few episodes of that Gold Rush show, and you're right, the make some stupid mistakes. It's a little sad also, though, because you really get the impression they're all in dire straits and really need income to provide for their families.

It's great to read that you love classic video games too. Ever tried Galaga, Space Invaders, or Centipede?

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by KTH View Post
    I liked that show recently about the gold miners in Alaska, because the incompetence was humorous to me.

My favorite genre? Early JRPGS are fun to me, but I also like classic games like Pac-Man. I'm not very good at it though; my high score is only a little over 150,000.
    Early JRPGs? You're probably a fan of my favorite series then (the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior games).

Which cartoon network stuff did you like? I miss the stuff from the late 90s and early 00s, like Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC, KT! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting, entertaining, and edifying conversations to join.

I've watched a few episodes of that Gold Rush show, and you're right, the make some stupid mistakes. It's a little sad also, though, because you really get the impression they're all in dire straits and really need income to provide for their families.

It's great to read that you love classic video games too. Ever tried Galaga, Space Invaders, or Centipede?

Stay dry and happy!
    I love Galaga, but I'm not very good at it! I played Centipede a couple times when I was younger, but I don't remember whether I liked it or not. I did like Asteroids.

I'll try to, thanks. ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Early JRPGs? You're probably a fan of my favorite series then (the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior games).

Which cartoon network stuff did you like? I miss the stuff from the late 90s and early 00s, like Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls.

Welcome!
    I like Dragon Quest (I only played the first one) and the earlier Final Fantasy games, up to VII. My favorites are the first and sixth, though.

I liked Dexter's Lab, but I never really was a fan of the Power Puff Girls. Thunder Cats was my favorite. :3

Quote Originally Posted by KTH View Post
    I love Galaga, but I'm not very good at it! I played Centipede a couple times when I was younger, but I don't remember whether I liked it or not. I did like Asteroids.

I'll try to, thanks. ^.^;

I like Dragon Quest (I only played the first one) and the earlier Final Fantasy games, up to VII. My favorites are the first and sixth, though.

I liked Dexter's Lab, but I never really was a fan of the Power Puff Girls. Thunder Cats was my favorite. :3
    Agreed on the FF games. You really do need to play the rest of the DQ games. Each installment gets better. II is a huge step up from I. VII is the weakest of the series. Haven't finished IX yet, and I need to play VI.