Thread: Hello?

Default Hello?

Hi,

I'm Verona from New England USA. I'm seventeen, and apparently I have diaper fetish, no that anyone but me will ever know. I kinda wish I could be into something a little more conventional. . . but i guess there's always the possibility I'll get over this later in life. I joined this site because I don't want to feel like a freak, and I don't want to go onto any of the other generally perverted sites that deal with this. This site seems sane, the people here seems sane, it seems safe, so here I am. I guess I just don't want to go on feeling like I'm really messed up for liking this stuff. I mean logically I get that lots of people have fetishes they don't exactly broadcast, I just want to know there are other, normal, happy, people like me. So. . . Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Verona View Post
    Hi,

I'm Verona from New England USA. I'm seventeen, and apparently I have diaper fetish, no that anyone but me will ever know. I kinda wish I could be into something a little more conventional. . . but i guess there's always the possibility I'll get over this later in life. I joined this site because I don't want to feel like a freak, and I don't want to go onto any of the other generally perverted sites that deal with this. This site seems sane, the people here seems sane, it seems safe, so here I am. I guess I just don't want to go on feeling like I'm really messed up for liking this stuff. I mean logically I get that lots of people have fetishes they don't exactly broadcast, I just want to know there are other, normal, happy, people like me. So. . . Hi.
    Hi there, you're right, ADISC is certainly one of the better sites out there (IMO) , and you're definitely not the only one out there

We're all about the community here, which makes us one of the better sites, but for you to fully integrate and make online friends it's best if you tell us a little bit more about yourself. If you look at the top of this fora there's a sticky which explains how to make a great introduction, which might help you!

Basically we're looking for some of your hobbies or interests, or something unique about you. Not something that will identify you, just something to differentiate you from all the other faceless diaper fetishists. It'll also help you make friends, and mean we can direct you to the parts of the site you might find interesting

And, of course, welcome to ADISC! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

You gonna love this site. I'm new here as well and so far I'm loving it. The ppl are extremely helpful and informative. Enjoy.

Default Introduction - Revised (Actually saying something about myself this time)

Okay. So I'm a seventeen year old girl from New England, and my interests include reading and politics. I'm going to college next year (Finally!) where I'll be in the Honors Program and a Special Legal Program which grantees me admittance into Law School in four years. I'll be majoring in Political Science and Classic English Literature, so it should be fun. I'm really into politics (I'm a fiscally conservative democrat) because I think that politics is a way to change the world by changing our laws. I want to get my law degree, spend a few years in the peace core, and then hopefully go into politics myself. I also like studying English because I think we can learn about ourselves through books. The romantic era of literature is probably my favorite, for all of you who havenít read Percy Bysse Shelley's poem ĎOzymandiazí. . . you're life is not complete and you should google it right nw and read it, itís an amazing poem. Too bad about Percy Bysse Shelley being such a wife beater. . . but anyway. Yea, I'm basically just a normal teenager except for being slightly more academically and politically oriented then most. I chose the username 'Verona' because it is the setting of the most epic love story of all time, William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juilet, which I am now reading for the kabillionth time. My dream is to get the heck out of this crap cornfield town I live in and make a difference in the world. So. . .yea. Hope that was slightly more informative than my last try . . .

Wow! For seventeen, you sure seem to have a lot figured out about yourself and your goals in life. Kudos to you! It's really encouraging to know there *are* some young men and women who give a damn about more than their Facebook pages and cell phones.

As for books, I recommend two right off the bat: "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach, and "Boneshaker" by Cherie Priest.

Welcome to ADISC. Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Verona View Post
    Hi,

I'm Verona from New England USA. I'm seventeen, and apparently I have diaper fetish, no that anyone but me will ever know.

So. . . Hi.
    Well, we know now. :P

Ello, and welcome.

Ybun

From one New Englander to another welcome.

This kind of post brings back memories. I too, felt as if this lifestyle would just "Go away" But in reality, This is who I am! I am not going to alter my lifestyle and desires just because the greater society does not see it "normal" for a 20 year old, to feeling the need to wear diapers, suck on soothers and such. Be who you WANT to be..

THAT REMINDS ME.. Check out the song BE AS by Prozzak..If you're a 90's kid, well sorta, you might know this song.. It sums up what People in this lifestyle should think like

dvid113

Hi Verona, Welcome to Adisc. Political Science/Law is a great major, I loved the debates in my History Class (Just dont stick anybody with a good point Im also headed to college next year (Will be 17) Good Luck and Welcome,
    Dvid113

nimimerkki702

Hello and welcome to ADISC! I somehow find it intresting that someone, these days, is still inttrsted in studying english, reading old books and studying politics... It's just something that's unique Anyways I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!