Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a small world

Default What a small world

So the other day i was browsing through different AB/DL sites because i was trying to find a onesie that would fit me. And i stumbled across this website where other AB/DL people could meet each other. So i took the bait and signed up (free of course) and started browsing profiles and eventually got tired and went to bed. Well the next morning i checked the site again and i had a new message and when i opened it i discovered that the message was from a regular that comes into my bar all the time! We started talking and we decided to be each other's support. I just thought it was neat that i physically know another AB around my area. Definitely a confidence boost!

Cherub

since joining ADISC, I've always been a lil confused on the topic of 'support'. Does support on here mean support in helping others to stop AB/DL activities? Or does it mean support as in, helping each other accept that we are AB/DL? I know that may seem like a bit of a dumb question, but please overlook the precieved oddness of my question, it is an honest question. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    since joining ADISC, I've always been a lil confused on the topic of 'support'. Does support on here mean support in helping others to stop AB/DL activities? Or does it mean support as in, helping each other accept that we are AB/DL? I know that may seem like a bit of a dumb question, but please overlook the precieved oddness of my question, it is an honest question. Thanks.
    The purpose of this site is to help people accept that they are *Bs and DLs. Knowing there are others out there like you makes you feel like less of an outsider. Accepting oneself is a major part of finding inner peace.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    The purpose of this site is to help people accept that they are *Bs and DLs. Knowing there are others out there like you makes you feel like less of an outsider. Accepting oneself is a major part of finding inner peace.
    ah,,gotcha. ok. Thank you for that response. I know that question might have seemed like nonsense, but it was an honest question.

It really is amazing just how many people you can find within a close proximity of yourself who share your fetish. I used to think I was alone in my area, but now I know a few people who are just like me.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    I guess the message i was getting across is, sites like these where you can find support from people who share the interest that you do, that to an outside observer might deem as odd or strange, it makes acceptance of who you are a lot easier to handle especially if there is someone who you really know outside of these sites who can accept you!

Nat, what site are you talking about? Would you mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    Nat, what site are you talking about? Would you mind sharing?
    The site I was browsing on was [no links to 18+ sites] I haven't really dug into everything the site has to offer but I must say adisc was more of the site I was searching for and I found it.

Update: the regular who I mentioned in this thread, actually met up with me, we got "padded up" (his phrase not mine) and we went out to dinner and caught a movie, it was nice to feel that for once a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders! And I had somebody to share a AB/DL night with!

Quote Originally Posted by natattack View Post
    So the other day i was browsing through different AB/DL sites because i was trying to find a onesie that would fit me. And i stumbled across this website where other AB/DL people could meet each other. So i took the bait and signed up (free of course) and started browsing profiles and eventually got tired and went to bed. Well the next morning i checked the site again and i had a new message and when i opened it i discovered that the message was from a regular that comes into my bar all the time! We started talking and we decided to be each other's support. I just thought it was neat that i physically know another AB around my area. Definitely a confidence boost!
    It's funny because a similar thing happened to me here on adisc! I was having a conversation with someone on the forums and it turned out the guy i was talking to was going to the same school i do and lived within walking distance of my house! :P it's crazy how small the community can really be!