Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simulating diapers as a kid

Default Simulating diapers as a kid

Did anyone else try and do something to make it feel like you were wearing a diaper when you were younger? I'm talking about long before you were able to go to the shops on your own, or you had your own bank account. I realised the other day that I used to do all sorts of things as a kid, the ones I can remember I've put below.

At about age 4 I used to put on all my briefs under my pyjamas after I'd gone to bed, just to sort of feel the thickness of a nappy. I never did anything in them, just put them on, then took them off about 5 minutes later before going to sleep. This continued on and off for a few years.

When I was at boarding school, aged 7, I occasionaly put a pair of briefs on under my pyjamas (only one pair this time) and then would put random things in them, like a table-tennis ball, or a rolled up sock or something, to try and simulate a lump, as though I had messed. Looking back Im sure it was very unrealistic, but at the time it was abotu as close as I could get.

When I was about 10/11 I used to line my underpants with toilet paper to give a sort of crinkly effect. I never actually wet, cos I knew the paper wouldn;t absorb anything.

Finally when I was 14ish, whenever I was at home, (ie. during the holidays, so therefore had nothing to do) I used to wake up quite late, after my parents had gone to work. I always (almost every day) would put on a pair of briefs (I had switched to wearing boxers most of the time by then) and mess in them. I would then go staright to the bathroom, wet my pants, standing in the bath so as not to get the floor wet, and then spend maybe 5 minutes just being in wet/messy pants. I would then take them off, have a shower and wash them in the shower aswell, so they'd have time to dry before my parents got home.

I guess all this shows that I have a been a *BDL all my life, even if it took me many years to realise it was a fetish (if that's the right word), and then a few years after that to discover I wasn't the only one.

That sounds very adventurous, and I'm definitely certain you're not alone on this. d(>wO)

Years and years back, I would actually try to stimulate the feeling by duct taping a bunch of paper towels to my lower area. It felt great at the time, but I wasted a lot of paper towels. >w>

i remember doing things almost exactly like that when i was younger
    i'd stuff blanckets into my boxers to make it feel like a nappy

Quote Originally Posted by babypete42 View Post
    When I was about 10/11 I used to line my underpants with toilet paper to give a sort of crinkly effect. I never actually wet, cos I knew the paper wouldn;t absorb anything.

Finally when I was 14ish, whenever I was at home, (ie. during the holidays, so therefore had nothing to do) I used to wake up quite late, after my parents had gone to work. I always (almost every day) would put on a pair of briefs (I had switched to wearing boxers most of the time by then) and mess in them. I would then go staright to the bathroom, wet my pants, standing in the bath so as not to get the floor wet, and then spend maybe 5 minutes just being in wet/messy pants. I would then take them off, have a shower and wash them in the shower aswell, so they'd have time to dry before my parents got home.

I guess all this shows that I have a been a *BDL all my life, even if it took me many years to realise it was a fetish (if that's the right word), and then a few years after that to discover I wasn't the only one.
    Wow, I just had some memories flood back with this! I had forgotten about the whole toilet paper in the underwear thing! I was probably 10 or so when I tried it. I put a bunch of TP in the back of my underwear, and then I messed! It felt great, but then I realized that I'd have to clean everything up right away. Well, I wound up making a hell of a mess because I tried to flush all the TP and plugged the toilet!

Aside from that, my normal thing was to pin on several towels. Helping with laundry was one of my chores, so when I was home alone (which was pretty often, actually), I would pin several towels on as diapers, then stand in the tub and wet them. I'd sit there for a few minutes enjoying it, then I'd take everything off and wash all of the towels that were in the laundry. If my parents ever caught wise of it, they never said anything.

AndrewThatsMyName

I used a towel folded together. But if I used it, it would literally just seep though to the front. No Bueno that was. I did have diapers at age 9 though, because my parents had a baby. (My youngest brother).

I have tried some of those but not all haha. Even at the moment when i have real ones, if the chances of getting caught are to high and or i want the feeling when i put the real thing on to be better i do it. I think one of my worst prototypes involved basically putting a sock stuff with tissues over my [BLEEEP]. From there i tried using a regular old plastic bag with toilet paper. That was fun when it leaked all over my floor. I've also tried multiple pairs of boxers, that sort of works. I've tried putting a whole pillow in my pants. I've tried folding up a thin blanket in my pants. That one actually feels sort of like a cloth diaper. I would never do anything in it though, and i've had boxers on at the same time. This means i can basically reuse the blanket for awhile. Then probably one of my best was i took a garbage bag... stuff it with a whole role of paper towel. I undid it from original circle because it was more bulky. I then put tape on the leg holes i made and push all of the bulk of the garbage bag up then tape all over the waist line and bunched up garbage bag so it made like a shell of tape on the makeshift. I wet that thing at least 3 times and it never even leaked. Dang i was a busy kid with makeshifts. Oh wait..that was last year >_> LOL.
    Last edited by ThatOneGuy95; 24-Feb-2011 at 00:51. Reason: typos

Well it's safe to say that I did all of the above, each, again with a varying degree of success. I remember when I was about 8 I put about 6 or 7 pairs of boxers on, take them off, put them in my drawers (all together) and would take it out as if I was taking a diaper out. Ohh back in the day....

I have to say that I was pretty adventerous trying different methods of simulating diapers.
    I used to have a egg carton style matress pad that I would fold up into a big trash bag and tie the ends of the trash bag. That thing was huge. i also used towels, paper towels, blankets, multiple underwear. I would often stuff a few shirts into my underwear. i didnt use them often though. just the towels and paper towels. i still wear makeshift diapers. you can make them as thick as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    I remember when I was about 8 I put about 6 or 7 pairs of boxers on, take them off, put them in my drawers (all together) and would take it out as if I was taking a diaper out.
    I used to do exactly that! lol (though with briefs, not boxers.)