Thread: Thick Diapers

Default Thick Diapers

Hi. I'm a, soon to be metting with my Daddy in the summer and he wants to prepare for my visit and asked what type of diapers I want. I'm fond of the thick diapers that hold a lot but not sure of what brand to choose. Any help?

I've heard Abena X-plus can be pretty bulky.

Since you're in the UK I want to say there was a European manufacturer that had a similar diaper to bambinos. Maybe some of our euros can help you out with that one.

Bambinos, Abena X-Plus (classic style), or Dry 24/7's.
    Although if you get the Bambinos, don't get the Teddies, from what I hear the tapes break very easily.

The teddy has gone back the original tape design actually. I can't wait for mine to get here!

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I've heard Abena X-plus can be pretty bulky.

Since you're in the UK I want to say there was a European manufacturer that had a similar diaper to bambinos. Maybe some of our euros can help you out with that one.
    I believe that you're referring to Cuddlz, which are sadly thinner than they used to be. The X-Plus is definitely the bulkiest/most absorbent nappy that is easily available in the UK. There is actually a source for Bambinos, but given the cost of getting them shipped over here, they aren't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by YoffyMieko View Post
    Bambinos, Abena X-Plus (classic style), or Dry 24/7's.
    Although if you get the Bambinos, don't get the Teddies, from what I hear the tapes break very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamalord View Post
    The teddy has gone back the original tape design actually. I can't wait for mine to get here!
    Llamalord is correct.However, the stretchy tapes they used were good you just can't stretchy them while putting them on and they preformed as well as the originals did.

Anyways since you have someone buying them and likely changing you.. I would recommend Bambino's Teddy's. They are cuter then Classico's, are decently thick and hold up well in every category.

it looks like Bambino has added other options to their site...can't wait to try the Secure X-Plus ones....yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagrl View Post
    can't wait to try the Secure X-Plus ones...
    If you like Bambinos you won't be disappointed with the Secure X-Plus--they're very similar. And for a thinner diaper for daytime use, try the Secure Plus available from www.securepersonalcare.com. They have hearts on the taping panel:

http://www.iheartdiapers.com/wp-content/gallery/secure-plus/secure-plus-1.jpg