Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interests changing

Little ollie

Default Interests changing

Just a question for everyone have you found that since you have joined adisc that your interests have changed and you've become to like things you was not interested in before.

Myself when I first joined this site I was pretty much only a DL but since then I am also very much interested in TB and even a bit of BDSM.

When I joined, I wasn't interested at all, I was just curious. :B

Now I fap to it.

I think since Ive joined Ive definitely got more into the tb thing. I think being in a community of people who are in to this stuff definitely encourages you along.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    When I joined, I wasn't interested at all, I was just curious. :B

Now I fap to it.

Oh wow, I haven't laughed so hard all week.

Darkfinn

Well... when I joined I had already accepted this as a part of me... but now I have come to really embrace it... and I grow more comfortable with this lifestyle every day.

yeah, besides making me more comfortable with myself generally, it's encoraged me to try being a bit more of an AB. i think a lot of DLs find that when they come here they start exploring their babyish side. it'd be hard to read so much about how cozy things like sleepers and plushies and pacifiers can be, and not want to try them out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    No. I'm still the same.
    Pretty much.

My interests haven't changed but since I've joined the community back in '04 my access to indulge in them has been made easier.

Yeah. When I joined I was just a teenbaby.
    Since then, BDSM, sissyness, furry, bisexuality...

I got all flipped around. x3

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    yeah, besides making me more comfortable with myself generally, it's encoraged me to try being a bit more of an AB. i think a lot of DLs find that when they come here they start exploring their babyish side. it'd be hard to read so much about how cozy things like sleepers and plushies and pacifiers can be, and not want to try them out for yourself.
    AMEN.

i came as a DL, but i start to get more interested into TB, and now i have a onesie, a cute bear baby blanket, and several paci's