Thread: Reaching 15th prestige

Default Reaching 15th prestige

Anyone done it? Anyone close? Anyone have any tips?

After staying at level 50 for quite some time I began the trek through the prestiges. It's tough. Any suggestions or stories?

I'm not even close, I don't play enough.

Wait, for exactly which CoD game is this? Sorry, I don't know much about it obviously. ^^;

Prestigeing is stupid, IMO. It offers nothing of value, because next year the NEXT CoD game will be out, and people won't give 2 shits about Black Ops 15'th prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Prestigeing is stupid, IMO. It offers nothing of value, because next year the NEXT CoD game will be out, and people won't give 2 shits about Black Ops 15'th prestige.
    I was just thinking about this a bit after I posted... I am going to stay at 4th. (Black Ops by the way). I have way more fun goofing around with my roommate with tomahawks and level 7 sensitivity. I play people below my skill level too mainly thanks to the wonderful matchmaking...

I got bored of it too quickly to come even close to rank 50 and went back to BF:BC2. I want my money back; Black Ops is definitely the last time I fall into the CoD trap.