Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tommygun says hi...

Default Tommygun says hi...

Long story short...

I grew up in england but we moved a lot like all the time during my childhood years... these days I live in switzerland and often spend time back in the UK...

Used to be a bedwetter (6-17) and am quite happy I don't have these issues anymore... although I somehow got "stuck" with the diapers.
    Don't really know, but I *love* the feeling of being padded, about every night and often during the day too...
    dunno why - Until like 12 or so I used to truly despise having to wear diapers... but then somehow got to like the feeling more and more.
    these days I don't sleep as sound if I'm not nicely diapered.
    It still happens that I wet the bed (or rather the diaper) like twice a year... if I'm seriously tired, drunk or when I'm having the flue.

Other than that I work as a motorcycle mechanic part time...
    Love anything cool on four and two wheels...
    Love travelling and being out there somewhere around the globe, exploring....

Got a lovely girlfriend (she's absolutely adorable and I am so glad she doesn't mind that I like diapers... doesn't fancy diapers herself... and I keep it out of her way as much as possible (I'm kind of shy about the diaper stuff anyways) but she knows and is cool with it.).
    We've been together for a few years now ....

Like to cook and drink good spirits once in a while...
    Love to read and listen to music (Old style rock - to metal, jazz & blues)

Well that's about it....
    just found the place through some random diaper googling...

Congrats for finding your way to the forum, welcome. I'm sure you will fit in here just fine.

-Ron

thanks...

it's actually the first time for me I sign up for a forum on that type of subject....

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Love anything cool on four and two wheels...
    Love travelling and being out there somewhere around the globe, exploring....

Got a lovely girlfriend (she's absolutely adorable and I am so glad she doesn't mind that I like diapers... doesn't fancy diapers herself... and I keep it out of her way as much as possible (I'm kind of shy about the diaper stuff anyways) but she knows and is cool with it.).
    We've been together for a few years now ....

Like to cook and drink good spirits once in a while...
    Love to read and listen to music (Old style rock - to metal, jazz & blues)

Well that's about it....
    just found the place through some random diaper googling...
    It's amazing what sorts of gems one can find via random googling eh? That's how I stumbled on here as well.

So anything cool on four wheels? What sorts of four-wheel stuff trips your trigger exactly? It sounds like your girlfriend's a pretty stand-up person, as well. Speaking of good spirits, what's your alcoholic pleasure? I'm a beer aficionado myself, and I can get behind a good single malt Scotch or a good tequila, as well.

Anyway, welcome, and I hope your random google stumble turns out swimmingly!

Cool on four wheels...
    It would be hard to nail it down to one single car or engine... but top of the list would be like a 65er Mustang fastback or the 70ies Boss Mach 302 or 429 engine(love the sound)...
    Also quite top of the list would be an Aston Martin DB5 in british racing green...
    Other than that, old dodge challengers, AC Cobras, 1963 Dodge Dart, Camaro SS 67', .... guess you get the idea
    I have worked on quite a few over the last years... have been driving some... but am still looking for a nice little "run down" one which I'll fix up for my own... although our gov. is very complicated (read expensive) when it comes to muscle cars....

My GF is amazing,.... but I think the core of our relationship is that it's a mutual thing, we are here for each other no matter what... she had hard, very hard, times in her past and would have never let her down... and she sticks with me and my quirks and I don't mind a couple of of her "weirds"...
    I guess it's a bit "Live and let live".

Good Spirits... honestly I love single malt... mostly anything peaty, smokey - Islay Stuff like Laphroig or Caol Ila.
    And Beer.... my beer taste varies greatly and depends on what I'm doing / eating... but next to dark / brown ales at the moment I often go for VB (which oddly we can find at some regular grocery stores here (they usually aren't big on imported beer)... and Kilkenny..

A British muscle car fan living in Switzerland? Excellent! I'm a fan of some of the big old luxury cars. My BF and I have a 1978 Lincoln Continental, a car that probably wouldn't fit on the streets over there at 20 feet long! And Yeah, your GF sounds like a keeper!

Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. Enjoy.

Xbabyx

congrats on the linc, nice one!
    well here you'd have a problem each time you'd try finding a parking spot... they make 'em already "smart"-sized more often than not...(I *HATE* SMART Cars.... (you know that silly looking odd small 2-person "car"....)

Actually for me it's a bit of a sad time here in switzerland - car related.... there are a ton of stupid regulations, owning multiple cars is expensive if one has a huge engine...
    people here are getting more and more anti-cool-car...
    I might move to the US one day... I mean they've got problems too, but at least you can drive a cool car without getting "fu***d" by the govt.

Muscle cars...
    I consider myself a bit "old school" in many regards...
    back in the 60ies/70ies they built those cars still sturdy, with a beautiful "framework", decent engines, not too much electronics... when you start one of those babies, it's pure bliss... the sound of the powerful engine roaring, the steering actually gives you feedback, the car feels the road and driving is just another topic entirely - so connected, so concentrated.... not such a "plastic" experience as with most modern cars....
    ah I could go on... and on...

Welcome to the forums, i just hope your not the same "Tommygun" that tried to add me as a friend on youtube. He had some rather strange favorite videos on youtube, ones that are not welcome here.

If it's not you, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Welcome to the forums, i just hope your not the same "Tommygun" that tried to add me as a friend on youtube. He had some rather strange favorite videos on youtube, ones that are not welcome here.

If it's not you, welcome
    I don't think that's gonna be any problem, I know of a few "tommygun's" from all kinds of different forums. Hell, there's even one that regularly visits the bass related forum that I frequent :p .

-Ron