Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: pokemon black/white

Default pokemon black/white

just wondering how many people here play pokemon and is getting black/white

Quote Originally Posted by BabyUmbreon View Post
    just wondering how many people here play pokemon and is getting black/white
    My boyfriend and I will be getting black

It's my first time playing pokemon since grade school with yellow on my gameboy.

I'm getting my girlfriend black version, because she likes the sleek more feminine looking poke'mon for that one... I may end up getting white, we'll see.

AndrewThatsMyName

I think I'm getting Pokemon Black. 13 Days!

I have already played Pokemon Black with an english patch and I did enjoy it very much but I'm planning to get Pokemon White when it comes out. The one thing I don't like is that some of the new pokemon are just rubbish for example why would you have an icecream pokemon and a candle pokemon is weird as candles are man made and a creature actually evolving to take that shape would take millions of years to do so but that's if you believe in evolution. Other than that, I do like the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    I have already played Pokemon Black with an english patch and I did enjoy it very much but I'm planning to get Pokemon White when it comes out. The one thing I don't like is that some of the new pokemon are just rubbish for example why would you have an icecream pokemon and a candle pokemon is weird as candles are man made and a creature actually evolving to take that shape would take millions of years to do so but that's if you believe in evolution. Other than that, I do like the gameplay.
    Magnemite is first generation and he's a big magnet. I'm pretty sure that if you can evolve into a magnet, evolving into a candle isn't that far out there (although now it may be confusing whether I'm referring to Darwin's theory of evolution, or Pokémon evolution... or both).

Once I get the money, I'll look into it. I never buy games when they get released, though. Buyer's remorse is a terrible thing.

I already have pokemon white thanks to a English translation rom. I'll have the official pokemon white game at some point however, I've always had a game from every generation so far.

I managed to finish Black in 3 days this last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed the graphic update made to them!

I plan on buying it when it comes out later.

Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    I have already played Pokemon Black with an english patch
    Where did you get your patch? I keep finding the same one where it's only in English for the first 5 mins or so then it's back to Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyPanda View Post
    Where did you get your patch? I keep finding the same one where it's only in English for the first 5 mins or so then it's back to Japanese.
    I got it from a place called romulation: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7