Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adds that got you interested

Default adds that got you interested

i remember that there was a Huggies add of a boy that seemed to me at the time to be about 9 or 10. he was wearing a old style newsboy hat and shirt with a huggies on him. he was pulling a little ride wagon with diapers in it and holding a paper up. saying "extra, extra read all about it" that add always made me wish i was the boy.

I remember a tire add showing a baby in cloth diapers and poofed out plastic pants sitting inside the tire, back in the mid 70s, I so wanted to be that baby wearing the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by mattybaby View Post
    i remember that there was a Huggies add of a boy that seemed to me at the time to be about 9 or 10. he was wearing a old style newsboy hat and shirt with a huggies on him. he was pulling a little ride wagon with diapers in it and holding a paper up. saying "extra, extra read all about it" that add always made me wish i was the boy.
    This one?

I've seen a few I liked as a kid, but I think most ad's TV and print wise don't make me wish I was in the toddler/babies position.

curse the diaper companies for producing the crap they do now a days. seeing all those pictures just reminded of how awesome i had it as a toddler(from a diaper perspective)

I remember being interested in anything with diapers in it as a kid but I especially remember Huggies ads from the mid-late 90s having an effect on me.

I've always loved the older boys on the L-XL good/drynites packets. I had fun fantasizing about them in their diapers :S
    I guess that's not really an ad though, is it?

TV diaper adds always got me really excited, even since from before I knew I liked diapers (if you know what I mean). When I was maybe 12 I used to watch programmes aimed at young kids and their parents in the hope that there would be a pampers/huggies add during the break.

Goodnites ads. From the time I saw the first one, I knew I wanted them. Was always basically jealous of the idea of those who got them.

Quote Originally Posted by babypete42 View Post
    TV diaper adds always got me really excited, even since from before I knew I liked diapers (if you know what I mean). When I was maybe 12 I used to watch programmes aimed at young kids and their parents in the hope that there would be a pampers/huggies add during the break.
    recently while having Cartoon Network on for noise while playing Pokemon White on my DS. a diaper commercial came on, if I recall right it was during "Dude, what would happen?" which in and of itself is a horrible show I guess being aimmed at pre-teens and younger kids.