Thread: Need a New Diaper, suggestions?

Default Need a New Diaper, suggestions?

I am currently using Attends with Waistband, but they are not really the greatest to use, ya know? So I am diaper shopping. Here is what I am looking for:

Capacity: more than the attends, but not anything on the scale of Bambino, xplus, dry 24/7, etc since I don;t have time to use all of it.

Backing: Plastic

Price: between $15-25 for a bag

Basically I want something that is a bit thicker/thirstier than the attends, that is still plastic backed, but not a full blown overnight diaper. What are you recommendations?

Also, it doesn't matter if they are store brand or order online, since I can do both with ease. Leak guards are also a must.
    Last edited by diaperedteenager; 21-Feb-2011 at 15:46. Reason: Added additional info.

LIlChillbil

i would go with tranquility daytime as tranquility is my favorite brand and does hold a moderate amount of liquid

ToddlerTommy

I would suggest checking out ABU (Adult Baby Universe) Super Dry Kids or Cushies. I really like the design on the front of the Super Dry Kids, but they are basically the same diaper on the inside. They are a LOT thirstier than attends, but not quite to the scale of bambino, etc. Try their sample pack and see what you think?

ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers @ ABUniverse.com

I would suggest you also look at secure plus (not the xplus as they are like bambinos) Plus Taped Briefs : Secure Personal Care They also have a premium diaper that is less Premium Taped Briefs : Secure Personal Care

Also Abena has the Delta Form XP Medical - Abena Delta-Form Adult Diapers (never tried these so not sure how good they are)

I was thinking going with the Abena Plus or Super, can anyone offer comments towards those?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryger View Post
    Also Abena has the Delta Form XP Medical - Abena Delta-Form Adult Diapers (never tried these so not sure how good they are)
    The Abena Delta-Forms are quite good: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ew-w-pics.html. Maybe too good (absorbent) for what the OP is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I was thinking going with the Abena Plus or Super, can anyone offer comments towards those?
    I recommend Abena Supers (M2): XP Medical - Abena Abri-Form Diapers. I recall that they are much thinner than an X-Plus (M4). They are slightly thicker than Depends. However, they hold more than Depends and do not feel like an uncomfortable, sodden plastic bag when wet. I have not tried the Plus (M1), since I think they would be too thin for my tastes, and I've been satisfied with the Supers (M2) as a thinner daytime diaper.

If you can afford it I would recommend Bambinos or Abenas.