Thread: Write or Die!... So I wrote.

Default Write or Die!... So I wrote.

So I logged on this morning and I got a polite message telling to write or leave. I can appreciate this concept. Lord knows that too many people join sites just to lurk. My excuse... I haven't been on here in a long time (family stuff and vacation).

Well, I guess by my username you can guess that I live in Tennessee. I work as a forklift operator and recently got out of the military. I am 26 years old.

I discovered diapers in junior high as a result of a bed wetting issue I was having. I just kind of buried the expierence in the back of my head. I was online and discovered that there is a whole community devoted to wearing and loving diapers. All those memories came back and just kind of flooded my thoughts. So I do not really know where I want to go. I am just kind of finding my way. I have not told my girlfriend about this either. We are already on shaky ground as far as our relationship goes.

I enjoy the outdoors. Basically anything done outside I love to do. Hike, bicycle (both road and mountain), rappeling, and snow skiing to name a few.

I am excited about being here and looking forward to learning more about this community.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

What's rapelling? We share a lot of common interests so it might be something I'm interested in too! I too love the outdoors, although I'm more of a water person - I'm a sailing instructor

Quote Originally Posted by tennboy View Post
    So I logged on this morning and I got a polite message telling to write or leave. I can appreciate this concept. Lord knows that too many people join sites just to lurk. My excuse... I haven't been on here in a long time (family stuff and vacation).

Well, I guess by my username you can guess that I live in Tennessee. I work as a forklift operator and recently got out of the military. I am 26 years old.

I discovered diapers in junior high as a result of a bed wetting issue I was having. I just kind of buried the expierence in the back of my head. I was online and discovered that there is a whole community devoted to wearing and loving diapers. All those memories came back and just kind of flooded my thoughts. So I do not really know where I want to go. I am just kind of finding my way. I have not told my girlfriend about this either. We are already on shaky ground as far as our relationship goes.

I enjoy the outdoors. Basically anything done outside I love to do. Hike, bicycle (both road and mountain), rappeling, and snow skiing to name a few.

I am excited about being here and looking forward to learning more about this community.
    A fellow cyclist? Excellent! Tennessee seems like there would be some awesome riding out there. Sadly, last time I was there I was still unable to ride as I was still recovering from my accident.

Hello and welcome!

Oops... "Rappelling" is the correct spelling. If you are not familiar it is basically finding the highest place around (clif, building, or tower) and using ropes and an achor at the top to go down the side of the object as quickly as possible. Its kind of a controlled free fall. Youtube it. Thats a better way to see it. A picture is worth a thousand words.