Thread: Makeshift Diaper...

Default Makeshift Diaper...

I was just wondering,
    would a lot of underwear make a good makeshift diaper?

Welcome to adisc, how about you let us get to know you some more by posting an interduction. As to an answer to your question it would make one for the feel(still wont be exact) not to use unless you have a small and a lot of underwear.

I've done that a few times when I was younger though I never tried to use them. I can honestly say that it's not worth it and feels nothing like a diaper, or at least a disposable one.

I did when I was young and did use them. That's how I eventually got caught. There will be a smell issue unless you can get to the washing machine, or throw them out (assuming you use them). Anyway, wet is wet as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I did when I was young and did use them. That's how I eventually got caught. There will be a smell issue unless you can get to the washing machine, or throw them out (assuming you use them). Anyway, wet is wet as far as I'm concerned.
    Yah I definitely agree with this sentiment. I tried this idea and used it, and after having worn real diapers it doesn't feel anything like it at all. Then I had to throw them out afterwards of course.

if you're not looking to wet and just like the feel, i find that wearing your largest pair of undies with a folded shirt or two (folded lengthways so it's like a long strip) lain inside works well. Just put the shirts in as if they're a booster.

Two pairs of undies. Put one on, then inside the second one put some hand-size towels and a kitchen-size trash bag to simulate plastic pants. I love how wet the inner undies get, like I was a little kid who wet his pants. The outer undies hold it all in place without sagging (at least until I have wet several times). I would like to get cloth diapers/rubber pants but can't afford it right now; this is a fun alternative. I have come to enjoy this more than disposables, which don't allow you to feel the wetness all over.