Thread: Hi, my name is Tommy.

ToddlerTommy

Default Hi, my name is Tommy.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tommy, and I am new to this fine site. I am 31 and recently started a new job. I had recently been laid off, so its good to be employed again. Thank goodness I am working from home!

I have always had interests in diapers, at least as young as I can remember. At 19, I had a really bad infection that spread and damaged some nerves around my bladder. I had lost control, and put myself into diapers. I did talk to doctors to see what other options there were, but of course, decided to stick with diapers. Sometimes its a pain, but I have stuck with it. I am an Adult Baby, or better termed Adult Toddler or Kidult (Adult Kid?). I prefer to be around 3-5 years old, but still, obviously in diapers. I was a lot more involved in the online scene when I first got started, but in the recent few years, I have been busy with "real life" so I have been pretty quiet.

I am into Snowboarding, riding motorcycles, especially my dirt bike, which I also have setup for SuperMoto when it fancies me. I am, of course, into computers; mostly BIG BAD Unix servers. I tend to go towards Mac, because its sorta Unix based, but I am NOT a fanboy by any means. I am forced, in this new job, to use Windows and Outlook, and I curse about it several times a day . I also work on a working beef cattle ranch on the weekends, sortof a family thing. Riding horses, working cattle, building fence, whatever needs done. It is a good thing to change up the work environment; it makes you really appreciate the "Desk Job" sometimes.

I just happened upon this site from a link I found while randomly googling something else. I thought it was a well written article and figured I might as well join so I could give praise and become a member. I look forward to getting to know the folks around here as it seems like this is the kind of community I have been looking for, one focused on interested other than the reason why we are all here (hah, you thought I'd slip, didn't you :P)

~tommy

Welcome to site Tommy.

I recently had to deal with being laid off myself. It's been a tough time for many. Glad you've found another job in this market.

I'm somewhat of a computer geek myself. Although I mainly deal with Windows. I have helped hundreds of people set up their Outlook. So if you need any help feel free to ask.

Hope you enjoy yourself around here.

ToddlerTommy

Yes, there is a market for highly spcialized skills, but I had to go back through a contracting agency to find a fit.

RE: lookOUT, it works as designed, but I don't like the way its designed (replying to emails would be my primary complaint)... other issues are a 200MB quota on the mail server, wtf!? :p oh well

Quote Originally Posted by BruanHam View Post
    Welcome to site Tommy.

I recently had to deal with being laid off myself. It's been a tough time for many. Glad you've found another job in this market.

I'm somewhat of a computer geek myself. Although I mainly deal with Windows. I have helped hundreds of people set up their Outlook. So if you need any help feel free to ask.

Hope you enjoy yourself around here.