Thread: Hello :-)

Default Hello :-)

Hi everyone,
    I'm Yakeo pup a french wolfhound who still wear diapers. *Blushes*
    I just opened a account here and I hope I'll make news friends who have the same interest than me.
    *crinkle wags* ^__^
    Last edited by Yakeopup; 22-Feb-2011 at 15:47. Reason: Introduction

Oh, un autre chiot francophone? Bienvenu Ó ADISC ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yakeopup View Post
    I hope I'll make news friends who have the same interest than me. ^__^
    We are indeed a friendly bunch here, so there is no lack of fish in the ocean. That being said, talking about some non ABDL-related interests will certainly help speed up the friend-making process ^^

Anyway, I hope to see ya around,

~~Near

Salut tu es Franšais c'est cool ša. :-)

Hi there, fancy telling us a little bit more about yourself? The only way to make friends is to have common interests, and if we don't know what you're interested in then...

As an aside, nice avatar

Gentil de rencontrer vous, mais puisque mon Francais est terrible, moi continuera en anglais.

Your profile said that you like sport and the outdoors, would that by any chance include cycling or skiing?

Hi Zedd,
    Merci beaucoup. :-) Ton franšais et correct. Yes I like that I do cycling. :-) What about you?

I've been addicted to mountainbiking for years. There are few things that compare to a good bit of single-track. I've done a little road cycling, but it's just not the same....
    How about you?

Hello, :-)
    yes exactly.. :-) Thank you.

*Crinkle wags*

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    I've been addicted to mountainbiking for years. There are few things that compare to a good bit of single-track. I've done a little road cycling, but it's just not the same....
    How about you?
    I do more road cyclin now but I do also mountain biking but less than before. I'm curious of your other interests. :-)

*crinkle wags*

Hi there! and welcome!!
    *crinklewags* I hope you enjoy it hear

You gonna love this site. I'm new here as well and so far I'm loving it. The ppl are extremely helpful and informative. Enjoy.