Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper Innovations.

BernardFx

Thumbs up Diaper Innovations.

What ideas do you have to make diapers even better?
    For example, I would like to try a with 8 tapes :O
    Any other ideas? Perhaps a new material for the backing? Different absorbent parts?

what would I do?

Make a diaper that is absorbant yet better resealable tapes.

I would Also make a Much larger style Goodnight that is more absorbant and can Fit adults.

Butterfly Mage

Generally, you can't go wrong modeling adult diapers after baby diapers. After all, baby diapers are designed for both form and function. Adult diapers need more tapes, of course, because the hip:waist ratio for a baby is different than an adult's. But other than that, the best option for adult diapers is to figure out what works in baby diapers and extrapolate it up for adult use.

LIlChillbil

i would make one so thick you cant close your legs

I would make a special TB/AB diaper that made you incontinent when you wore it

Quote Originally Posted by gabzas331 View Post
    I wear because I'm incontinent! But I do like the idea! Would it be temporary incontinence or permanent?

With the right combination of drugs it is probably possible to induce temporary incontinence, however it is unlike it would be without side effects and would probably force you to wear the diaper for an extended duration as it worked its way through your system.

It would certainly be interesting if it existed though.

Cherub

I see others were intrigued by your idea as well as myself. Perhaps something you could put in the stuffing/polymers that makes up the padding of the diaper, so that when the polymers in the stuffing gets wet, it releases a kind of numbing agent that causes the wearer to be unable to notice when they are wetting or even IF they need to wet. THAT is a very cool idea. And the more often they wore that particular diaper the longer the effect would be. Of course you'd have to change into a different diaper that didn't have the 'special' padding until the effect wore off. Such a diaper would be like the golden egg of all diapers,,,like,,,,the holy grail, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    I see others were intrigued by your idea as well as myself. Perhaps something you could put in the stuffing/polymers that makes up the padding of the diaper, so that when the polymers in the stuffing gets wet, it releases a kind of numbing agent that causes the wearer to be unable to notice when they are wetting or even IF they need to wet. THAT is a very cool idea. And the more often they wore that particular diaper the longer the effect would be. Of course you'd have to change into a different diaper that didn't have the 'special' padding until the effect wore off. Such a diaper would be like the golden egg of all diapers,,,like,,,,the holy grail, LOL
    That seems like it would be an AWESOME idea....now to go out and search for the correct numbing agent and begin building this :P