Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise: The Beauty of Nature

AndrewThatsMyName

Default Sunrise: The Beauty of Nature

I made a thread like this, except explaining how beautiful sunsets are, well this one is a sunrise

I posted something like this before, but about sunsets. One morning, I woke up pretty early and filmed the sunset (which was quite inspiring :P )

I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    ...I woke up pretty early and filmed the sunset...
    You woke UP to watch the sunset? Good lord, man, your sleep schedule is worse than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    You woke UP to watch the sunset? Good lord, man, your sleep schedule is worse than mine!
    He said it was in the morning so he's probably little... and the ruler of an asteroid!

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    He said it was in the morning so he's probably little... and the ruler of an asteroid!

This was over summer break though. I got up at about 5am.

How does keeping time work on a planet like that, anyway?

One morning, I woke up pretty early and filmed the sunset (which was quite inspiring :P )
    See what I'm getting at? : P I'm having what I hope is a shared joke with you.

But, yes, LA, with its smog, should have some really nice sunrises and sunsets. Phoenix did, what with its inversions and all.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    See what I'm getting at? : P

But, yes, LA, with its smog, should have some really nice sunrises and sunsets. Phoenix did, what with its inversions and all.
    LOL My sleep schedule must be really messed up to not only misread my own sentence, but not even see it when someone points it out TWICE. Not it's a typo. I got up at 5am, but I did capture quite an amazing sunset as well (months later of course).

Too much sakey cam on both for my liking, compared to your timelapses.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Too much sakey cam on both for my liking, compared to your timelapses.
    My time lapses I enjoy very much, this one, not as much. But there is a time lapse at the very end. (I'm excited someone knows about my time-lapses )

My time lapses I enjoy very much, this one, not as much. But there is a time lapse at the very end. (I'm excited someone knows about my time-lapses )
    You've posted them here and not many people have the camera's to do time lapeases. Even though they would be pretty easy as long as you have a tripod and are in a safe place where no one will steal it. If I had a backyard that had as good of a view as yours I would totally do a 24 hour timelapase. provided I could get a camera that could do it.