Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Hi my name is Rain

Rain69

Default Hi Hi my name is Rain

Hi as i said my name is rain im a three year old wolf and im very excitable i go to pre school right now and get to play with all my friends.I love the feeling of being in my diaper and being taken care of by loving hands although i am a bit naughty sometimes but im still loveable.I have tried to be potty trained but it didnt go so well so now I get to stay in my diapers all day all year plus the potties evil.Well i like to do alot of things like play at the park singing dancing coloring and sleeping especialy singing though.I came here looking for fun new friends and the comfort of a diaper but any way im rain and its nice ta meet ya.

Luv Rain

Hi rain, I'm babyracer37.

Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you find that this a place with lots of nice people.

Other than singing, playing at the park,and dancing. What are the other things that you are into other than
    diapers and such. This way we can get to know you a little bit.

You will find that there are a lot of different types of people here at ADISC. So don't be too shy.

Rain69

Idk i like to do lots especialy when my friends are involed i read play video games watch movies i like to do anything as long as someones doing it with me and its fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rain69 View Post
    Hi as i said my name is rain im a three year old wolf and im very excitable i go to pre school right now and get to play with all my friends.I love the feeling of being in my diaper and being taken care of by loving hands although i am a bit naughty sometimes but im still loveable.I have tried to be potty trained but it didnt go so well so now I get to stay in my diapers all day all year plus the potties evil.Well i like to do alot of things like play at the park singing dancing coloring and sleeping especialy singing though.I came here looking for fun new friends and the comfort of a diaper but any way im rain and its nice ta meet ya.

Luv Rain
    er...what? Could you please clarify this for me: are you talking about your real-life or what you wish would happen to your life?

Rain69

Well since i cant be a wolf cub then what i wish could happen

Well since i cant be a wolf cub then what i wish could happen
    Thank you for clarifying. I was willing to give you the benefit of doubt and ask for clarification before assuming stuff. However, there are people here who would read your post and then assume you were trying to claim you really are in preschool and 3-years-old. Therefore, it is best to clearly distinguish between what is real-life and what is fantasy.

Also, since you've shared many of your *B/DL interests, what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL?

Rain69

Well like i said singing reading tennis swimming playing video games band lots of school and pretty much anything with my friend

BabyAdam

hello and welcome. Hope you have a good time here.

Rain69

Thanks Adam

AndrewThatsMyName

Thanks Adam
    Welcome Rain! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? On an unrelated note, here's an ice breaker: Coke or Pepsi?