Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello

I am a very private ABDL in the UK. Looking to find out more about this fetish, but not looking to meet anyone.

Lifelong enjoyer / wearer, and delighted to find that I'm not the only one out there.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by thruud View Post
    Hello

I am a very private ABDL in the UK. Looking to find out more about this fetish, but not looking to meet anyone.

Lifelong enjoyer / wearer, and delighted to find that I'm not the only one out there.
    Hi Thruud!

Welcome to Adisc It is always great to have somebody else from the UK join us here - there are rather a lot of us here on adisc! Don't worry though, there is no need for you to ever meet anybody, and providing a place to find other AB/DLs to meet with is certainly not one of the sites purposes.

On the other hand, adisc is a great place to find out more about the ab/dl lifestyle and to share questions, advice, thoughts or experiences with other members. It is certainly comforting to find other like-minded individuals and know that you are not alone in this!

Anyway, whilst I understand your want to keep your ABDL side private, it would be great if you felt comfortable enough to share a little more about yourself. Not your name or anything identifiable, but maybe a few hobbies or interests? Favourite films, bands, books etc or perhaps any sports, hobbies or other past-times you enjoy?

Look forward to hearing more from you