Thread: Introducing myself

Default Introducing myself

Heyja,

Dunno really what i'm suppose to write here. Not telling my real name, cause i'm quite unfortable with it.

Still quite in a struggle with my feelings for diapers. Don't know how they can ever fit in my normal live and don't think they ever will. Maybe this forum will change my mind, who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by mijnnaamishaas View Post
    Heyja,

Dunno really what i'm suppose to write here. Not telling my real name, cause i'm quite unfortable with it.
    Certainly, we don't expect you to share your real name with us. As for what to write here, most people include a bit of how they found out about *B/DL and their non-*B/DL interests/hobbies. For example, do you have a favorite sport? favorite type of music? favorite TV show?

Also, if I might ask, what does your username mean? Is it a Dutch word or phrase of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by miijnnaamishass
    Still quite in a struggle with my feelings for diapers. Don't know how they can ever fit in my normal life and don't think they ever will. Maybe this forum will change my mind, who knows..
    Ah, yes. I remember when I wasn't comfortable with my feelings for diapers. I personally found this forum to be a great help in getting me closer to accepting that desire. Knowing that there are people who live ordinary everyday lives and yet have an interest in diapers helped to realize this doesn't mean I'm some sort of odd freak.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Certainly, we don't expect you to share your real name with us. As for what to write here, most people include a bit of how they found out about *B/DL and their non-*B/DL interests/hobbies. For example, do you have a favorite sport? favorite type of music? favorite TV show?
    I'm not sure what made me a diaper lover. I know i was very young (10 years or so) when i found out that i was interested in diaper. I'm still not sure why, it might be the comfort thing (i'm bullied a lot when i was young) or somewhat else.

I do remember the first time that i found something diaper related on the internet. It was something from bytemine and i couln't believe my eyes. I felt a litthle more 'normal' then.

[QUOTE=HogansHeroes;585174]
    Also, if I might ask, what does your username mean? Is it a Dutch word or phrase of some sort?
    [/qoute]

It's a phrase that you use (in dutch yes) when you want to say that you don't know nothing about it. For example, "what is this wet diaper doing under your bed? Euh, i dunno: mijn naam is haas. (exect translaton is 'my name is hare', but that doesn't make any sense. :P

Ah, yes. I remember when I wasn't comfortable with my feelings for diapers. I personally found this forum to be a great help in getting me closer to accepting that desire. Knowing that there are people who live ordinary everyday lives and yet have an interest in diapers helped to realize this doesn't mean I'm some sort of odd freak.

Your real name? What use is that to me? With 10,000 members there must be hundreds called Neil, John, Leslie... even Haas...But only one called Raccoon, or Dogboy. There's been a fad lately of revealing first names but I don't subscribe to it; it wouldn't make me feel more comfortable on skype to hear myself addressed by my given name.

As to changing your mind: would you like it if diapers could be made to fit in a 'normal' life? Me, I would prefer a happy life to a normal one. If diapers are your thing I fear it may be too late to have a "normal" life anyway, at least inside your head; but there's no reason not to enjoy life because of it.

Edit: just saw your reply to HH & I like your username much more now; thanks for explaining it is a colloquial expression.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 19-Feb-2011 at 21:22.