Thread: The return of SEX!!! (Education)

Default The return of SEX!!! (Education)

Hello,

As some of you may know, I've been working at Planned Parenthood for the last three years as a sex educator. (Hence the avatar)

The purpose of this thread is to open the floor for any questions you have about sex and sexuality. Please keep your questions civil, but no topic is taboo. Anatomy, birth control, condoms, abstinence, masturbation, sexual health, STD, STI, HIV, sexual pleasure, sexual intercourse, etc.

All those topics are open for questions or discussions. I just have a few rules that I like to follow.

1) Please do not answer someone else's question unless you have been given training about the subject of the question. Last time I created this thread someone rambled on about how you can get an STD from a toilet seat. I'll do my best to reply to everyone's post at least once a day.

2) If you are to concerned with asking a question, you can PM me with a question. All PM are private and will only occur between you and me. Everything you say is confidential.

Aside from that, what questions do you have?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Why won't I ever get laid. Answer that.
    That has nothing to do with sex ed though - that'd me more like dating ed or something. :p Unless, of course, you and the girl (guy) are all ready and you're doing something wrong.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    What are good way to prevent friction burns in the lower region.
    lube, silly...that's what it's there for ;-)

and i worked at my local counties teen sex ed center for 4 and a half years... so I'm the real know it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That has nothing to do with sex ed though - that'd me more like dating ed or something. :p Unless, of course, you and the girl (guy) are all ready and you're doing something wrong.

Peachy
    Nope. You're right, though I figured I'd try.

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 1.0 View Post
    As some of you may know, I've been working at Planned Parenthood for the last three years as a sex educator. (Hence the avatar)
    Aside from that, what questions do you have?
    My question is simple...you've been "working" at "Planned Parenthood" since you were 15 years old? Ummm...and just WHAT precisely makes you an expert in all things sexual?

You also state you've been working there as a 'sex educator'...what exactly does that mean? Are you the guy who hands out the condoms?

I'm sorry but I can't take this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Erm... I hated sex ed in middle school.
    At least you had sex ed in middle school! *is from the old-school educational system where sex was definitely not discussed outside of biology class*

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-In-Diapers View Post
    STD from a toilet seat??? XD
    You'd be surprised what some people would believe! Toilet seats are at least somewhat believable (although it's a total myth)...how about 'stds from holding hands'....or 'getting pregnant from kissing'? *rolls eyes*