Thread: Hiyas ^^;

Default Hiyas ^^;

So, um, yeahs. I don't generally do forum posting anymore after a few problems with FTT but I feel like it's still nice to have some presence. ^^;

Obviously I have an interest in diapies as, well, everyone here does I'm sure. ^^; I also like gaming like Starcraft 2, Minecraft, etc. ^^;

I most likely won't end up talking on here much, though I noticed a few people who I know from FA and SL so that was at least nice. ^^; Oh, um, I'm a pink arctic fox whole absolutely hates the cold, ironic. >w<;

Anyway, um, feel free to ask anything about me if you're interested. ^^;

Welcome to ADISC, Meko! I suspect you'll be surprised - the conversation round here can be surprisingly good. Is it only RTS gaming that you're into, or do you play anything else? Any outdoor hobbies?

Hi Meko! I've seen you around on FA. I hope you'll like it here.

You are a cold-hating arctic fox? I am a gray fox who absolutely hates the cold... Well, I like it sometimes, but I mostly hate it.

Thankies for the welcome you two. ^^; Sorry for the late response, the power has been out here thanks to an ice storm that hit so I haven't been able to get online. ^^;;

Also, the cold is very icky, I can't wait to move to somewhere warm and sunny. >w<; I really like snow though which is silly since you can't have snow without cold but I like making snow angels and snowmen and having snowball fights. ^^

Oh, um, also to answer Akastus, I do play Battle Field Bad Company 2 with friends and I just pre-ordered Portal 2. ^^; You can feel free to add me on Steam if you'd like, if you have it of course. ^^;
    Steam Community :: ID :: Meko
    I don't do a lot of outdoor hobbies though. Not a big fan of nature I suppose though I do like taking walks and going shopping with friends when I get the chance. ^^;

Hello there Meko!

You mentioned Minecraft. Ohhhh yaaay! I bought the beta recently, and I must say, IT'S AWESOME!

Have you made any interesting or memorable structures?
    On my single player file, I made an 8-bit Mario indicator! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Hello there Meko!

You mentioned Minecraft. Ohhhh yaaay! I bought the beta recently, and I must say, IT'S AWESOME!

Have you made any interesting or memorable structures?
    On my single player file, I made an 8-bit Mario indicator! :3
    I made a giant heart for Valentine's day for someone special to me, but that's about the most memorable thing I've done so far. ^^;

I apologize for late responses. It takes me a while to find them in my new posts section!

Ah, so you pre-ordered Portal 2? I chose not to after what happened with Left 4 Dead 2, but maybe once I get it, by then hopefully you won't be completely tired of it and we can try playing it together! ^^

Welcome to the site~ (And I hope you don't mind, but I added your steam account. :3)

Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    I made a giant heart for Valentine's day for someone special to me, but that's about the most memorable thing I've done so far. ^^;
    D'awwwwwww! That's so cute!!!! X3

Null

Starcraft 2?! I love that game, I would tell you my character code but my brother who doesnt know I'm a TB uses the same account(even though I paid.)