Thread: Hi Happy People!

Default Hi Happy People!

I am new to this forum... obviously, sooo hi!

I have been a TB for about 4 years (since I was 12).... I saw this forum and thought,"What the heck." So here I am. The name is reigndeer, a big kid (who is not above wearing diapers)

nimimerkki702

Hi reigndeer! Most people here *B/DL(obviously ), so is there anything else you can tell about yourself like hobbies or other intrests you have?
    But anyways welcome to ADISC! I hope you like it here!

I hope I like it here too =)

I'm a gamer at heart I have 80+ games and growing... sports-wise my favorites are dodgeball, basketball, kickball, and soccer
    I don't like reading.... much.

---------- Post added 19-02-2011 at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 18-02-2011 at 06:19 PM ----------

My mom and dad are out soooooo I've decided to write a little more for my introduction

I am sixteen years old, 5'4' tall, and weigh 122 lbs. I have been interested in diapers since I was ten and I walked into a nursery at my church and found diapers in the cupboard.

Unfortunately, when I went online with my new found curiosity, I found the D--k-r site. I wised up to the obvious falsehood of that site and eventually wandered here.

: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

.___
    ./.....\
    |stop|
    . \___/

Oh forget it, I'll go be not happy somewhere else!