Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello future friends!

Default Hello future friends!

Hello,

I guess this is my into to this site. I'm fairly new to this idea of a comunity for diapers, and am not really sure what I'm looking for. I guess just some like minded people and some insight into myself.

I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, and am just starting to try to get used to the idea that this is not something to be ashamed of. I would say that I am mostly a DL, with a splash of AB thown in. I regress in some ways, like bottles and soothers, but not in others. I'm still trying to find out what type of diapers I like, and just got my first cloth diapers. I can't wait to try them!

What else am I into? A bunch of different stuff! I like video games, but right now I mostly play WoW. I have a huge DVD collection. Something like 600 titles. I just started brewing my own beer, and it turned out... drinkable? So I guess thats good! I like golf, but don't have the time or money to get out as much as I would like. So there's some stuff you all of ya!

I've been creeping on ADISC for a little while and figured I should finally introduce myself and join in the conversation. I hope to get to know you all better!

Love

BB

600 movies. Damn...I mean DARN that's a lot of movies. Can you make out a favorite of them? :P

Welcome to adisc, I'm fairly new too to the forums and I must say and I do happen to know a person who wears diapers so I thought I'd join anyways.

I'm not sure about a favorite. I guess it changes depending on my mood, but I think I'm going to watch "the Prestige" again this weekend. It's an awesome awesome movie, and I strongly recomend it. All star cast and a great script.

BabyAdam

Right on.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    What else am I into? A bunch of different stuff! I like video games, but right now I mostly play WoW. I have a huge DVD collection. Something like 600 titles. I just started brewing my own beer, and it turned out... drinkable? So I guess thats good! I like golf, but don't have the time or money to get out as much as I would like. So there's some stuff you all of ya!
    Home brewing? Awesome! That is actually on my list of things to try, probably this summer. There's a local store here called "Adventures in Homebrewing." Their whole raison d'etere is selling homebrew supplies for beer, wine, spirits, et cetera.

Any tips?

Welcome!

I have made one and only one batch of beer so far, but I think I'm hooked! It's a darkish pale ale, and its from a kit. Nothing fancy yet. I was just trying to get something drinkable that didn't make me go blind. I have to let my beer age about another week for it to be at it's best, but I got a bit excited and tried one a bit early. Not too bad. Not the best I've had, but good for a rookie!

There's a bit of an investment to get all of the equipment, but once you have it, the cost is faily low. Just make sure you don't buy bottles from the brew store. Buy a case, drink the beer, and wash out the bottles! lol

BB

You gonna love this site. I'm new here as well and so far I'm loving it. The ppl are extremely helpful and informative. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    I have made one and only one batch of beer so far, but I think I'm hooked! It's a darkish pale ale, and its from a kit. Nothing fancy yet. I was just trying to get something drinkable that didn't make me go blind. I have to let my beer age about another week for it to be at it's best, but I got a bit excited and tried one a bit early. Not too bad. Not the best I've had, but good for a rookie!

There's a bit of an investment to get all of the equipment, but once you have it, the cost is faily low. Just make sure you don't buy bottles from the brew store. Buy a case, drink the beer, and wash out the bottles! lol

BB
    Good call on the bottles! I'll have to think to save them rather than trading them in. Michigan has the 10-cent deposit law, made famous by that episode of Seinfeld. When we buy beer or pop or any carbonated beverage, we pay an additional 10 cents per beverage conveyance, then we can trade those back in to get our 10 cents back when we're done.

Roughly how much did you pay for all the gear to buy in? The store I was on about earlier has a deal where I can get some basic gear and one of those kits like what you said for $100-150, or they have better gear for, naturally, more money.