Thread: hi

Default hi

im caitlin im new i love bein an ab im 18 and been little for about 2 years well i mean knowing about it ive always felt like a little girl i hope to make friends and talk to lots of people ok well hope to meet you too

tbmoney

welcome to adisc, talking baby caitlin I hope you enjoy this site and meet lots of friends! hopefully we can become friends

Quote Originally Posted by talkingbaby View Post
    im caitlin im new i love bein an ab im 18 and been little for about 2 years well i mean knowing about it ive always felt like a little girl i hope to make friends and talk to lots of people ok well hope to meet you too
    Welcome to ADISC!

The first step to making friends is to start off with an introduction that lists some of your non-*B/DL interests. However, you only told us about your AB side, which, well, is rather commonplace here, lol. You also didn't list any non-*B/DL interests on your profile, except "spanking?" (I doubt that discussing that in detail would be a good idea on a support community for 13+.) So...could you share us some of your hobbies and interests? Do you have a favorite sport to play or watch? A favorite computer or video game? A favorite song or genre of music?

Side note: I highly recommend that you type in complete sentences and use capitalization. People tend to skim over or skip reading those posts that are written in poor English.