Thread: Gallery - where is it?

Default Gallery - where is it?

I've been drifting on and off of here for the last few months. Mainly due to endless shifts, now things have settled down a bit I hope to be a bit more of a regular. With everything changed since I last was here properly it has taken a bit of adjustment. But one thing I cannot find for the life of me is the gallery, any heads up on where it's hidden now?

It went down a few days ago, but I haven't seen anything yet about when it'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    I've been drifting on and off of here for the last few months. Mainly due to endless shifts, now things have settled down a bit I hope to be a bit more of a regular. With everything changed since I last was here properly it has taken a bit of adjustment.
    I wasn't around when you last were regularly posting, but welcome back! Hopefully you'll have more time to post and such now.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco
    But one thing I cannot find for the life of me is the gallery, any heads up on where it's hidden now?
    The gallery went offline 3 days ago.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Feb-2011 at 04:40. Reason: Adding stuff.