Thread: Salutations ADISC!

Smile Salutations ADISC!

Okay, here goes.

Hi guys, I'm Aidyn. I don't speak the lingo really well so bare with me. I suppose some people might consider me a n (A)LB, though I have heard some people don't like to use that acronym.

I am here because I have interests in age regression, diapers (though I usually only will wear goodnights) and I have always wanted to talk with other people who have similar interests. I'm sure I will think of more things soon enough.

I enjoy going out with friends, cooking food, playing video games and being a big kid. I am a little shy when I first meet new people or introduce myself. I go to school and I work but when I'm not busy doing that I enjoy being at home, watching some interesting film or perhaps hanging out in my pajamas.

I hope that by being here I can educate myself more about what the everyday struggles are, how to get through them, or at least see other perspectives on the matter. I also want to have a place to be able to share this part of myself openly. I suppose to give it a voice.

I have been an LB for a long time. I just haven't ever brought it up in discussion much. I was into BDSM when I was younger, and do still have some interest in it but I found out about ageplay through the internet, of all things. :P

I'm looking forward to opening up for the first time. Feel free to say hello.

Welcome to ADISC Aidyn
    I hope you have a great time here ^v^

Quote Originally Posted by Aidyn View Post
    Okay, here goes.

Hi guys, I'm Aidyn. I don't speak the lingo really well so bare with me. I suppose some people might consider me a n (A)LB, though I have heard some people don't like to use that acronym.

I am here because I have interests in age regression, diapers (though I usually only will wear goodnights) and I have always wanted to talk with other people who have similar interests. I'm sure I will think of more things soon enough.

I enjoy going out with friends, cooking food, playing video games and being a big kid. I am a little shy when I first meet new people or introduce myself. I go to school and I work but when I'm not busy doing that I enjoy being at home, watching some interesting film or perhaps hanging out in my pajamas.

I hope that by being here I can educate myself more about what the everyday struggles are, how to get through them, or at least see other perspectives on the matter. I also want to have a place to be able to share this part of myself openly. I suppose to give it a voice.

I have been an LB for a long time. I just haven't ever brought it up in discussion much. I was into BDSM when I was younger, and do still have some interest in it but I found out about ageplay through the internet, of all things. :P

I'm looking forward to opening up for the first time. Feel free to say hello.
    Hello and welcome! Don't sweat the lingo too much! You'll pick up the commonly-used terms, and honestly, labels are just a shortcut anyway, so if one doesn't fit, just tell why.

So you like to cook? Do you have any specialty dishes? What sorts of stuff do you make, like any regional stuff or desserts or whatnot? I enjoy cooking quite a bit (one of those things that I'm so happy my mother taught me to do!), and there's something to be said for making a meal for 15 and getting nothing but compliments!

Well, I do like to cook a good steak, Italian, Mexican and just about anything Asian is good by me. There is so much good food out there. I also really like to make sauces and cook wild game. Both of which I'm learning a bit more recently. (I particularly love rabbit) Stir fry is quick and easy and since I'm in school I make that a lot and tacos/fajitas.

I do also *no flaming*, like to make veal. The last time I made it, I braised it first then dry roasted it with carrots, potatoes and onions. I only used garlic, salt and pepper and it turned out really good. Veal is like meat candy, I'm not interested in the politics behind it and I'm more picky about where I get it from. Since we have some dairy cows here that only makes sense.

As for rabbit, it is sometimes used in a regional dish called burgoo, at least in the traditional preparation. Burgoo is like a stew which is often given chili-like qualities here even though it's sort of a "pot luck" kind of dish. (no standard recipe) In more recent times they have replaced the wild game with other meats like pork, chicken or mutton. The meats are added in accordance with the length of their cooking time, then veggies and lastly thickening agents if needed. It's best if it simmers for a good while. The idea was just to use whatever they had available to them and that often makes for good eating.