Thread: new ways to have fun

Default new ways to have fun

OK my wife and I are trying to think of new baby things we can do together.
    we played with toy's played mommy daddy like 1000 time's we evan try potty training each other. I just won't something new to do with my wife. Any Ideas

Radioactiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Get into sleepers, pad up, cuddle close and watch My Little Pony
    ....My Little POny has a TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizkiz View Post
    Yes.

In fact, there is not one, not two but three

Quote Originally Posted by Vizkiz View Post
    There have been several. The first cartoon series was in 1986, immediately after My Little Pony: The Movie (which is, incidentally, the first film I ever remember seeing at the cinema).

Radioactiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Yes.

In fact, there is not one, not two but three
    Well YouTube - Excuse me, Princess!

Well, this is a toughie: how to keep a marriage alive and fresh, especially where a private life is concerned. In a short space here the most I can say is that perhaps you both might go out of your way to meet, get to know, and be involved with a small group of fellow ab/dl's who you would trust with being this kind of inner circle. Whatever kind of sexual dimension ab play has between you and your wife need not and should not carry over to your ab group; unless of course you decide differently down the line. I would do all these things in degrees and tailor any activities to the individuals involved.

Apart from anything else just the process of taking time to come to know others, how much fun they are, how trustworthy, how creative, is a part of the fun of delaying pleasure.

Or save ab play for once a week, and stick to it.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Or save ab play for once a week, and stick to it.
    Well as the cliche' goes,,,, absence makes the heart go fonder, LOL. But I agree, if you keep the part of AB play that you liked best, and practice it less frequently than the others, then yes, it could help keep things going for a while, especially in the mean time as you look for other avenues to pursue.

thanks I think I'll try your ideas raccoon. I don't know what to look for ether AB's but the other one is a good idea.
    as for my little Pony I don't think we are a fond of that show. Now blowe clos thats a good show