Thread: 'The Stupid Gun!'

Default 'The Stupid Gun!'

Hi all,

An introduction from me, I'm Eck Muttox....Eck was a teen character in a Judge Dredd sci-fi comic story....set in the futuristic 22nd Century Mega City One (NYC)

Whats this got to do with ABDL?

Eck stole a bizarre weapon called the 'Stupid Gun!', it was a ray gun that could completey wipe clean a persons brain, erasing their intelligence and reducing them into the mental age of a baby..happy, drooling, real 'goo-goo' stuff!

Some pretty ruthless criminals think it's 'perfect' for crime....as they say "And no witnesses, at least non smart enough to talk!"...so Eck soon becomes 'goo-goo stupid' and the perps go on major heists and robberies!

They leave a trail of 'mindless idiots' totaly dumb and mentally regressed...they even 'stupe up' an entire futuristic Monorail..a 'Zoom-Tube!'...leaving its hundred or so passengers clambering and crawling around in a happy and infantile mental state...like a big adult creche

What a weapon...so faced with the 'Stupid Gun!'....scared or excited?

Eck

Being that my skull is actually a sweet smart-o-field I think I would be a valuable asset should that stupid Stupid gun Gun (gun gun gun come around.

Gun gun, Gungan, Gungan Gamgee!

Quote Originally Posted by EckMuttox View Post
    Hi all,

An introduction from me, I'm Eck Muttox....Eck was a teen character in a Judge Dredd sci-fi comic story....set in the futuristic 22nd Century Mega City One (NYC)

Whats this got to do with ABDL?

Eck stole a bizarre weapon called the 'Stupid Gun!', it was a ray gun that could completey wipe clean a persons brain, erasing their intelligence and reducing them into the mental age of a baby..happy, drooling, real 'goo-goo' stuff!

Some pretty ruthless criminals think it's 'perfect' for crime....as they say "And no witnesses, at least non smart enough to talk!"...so Eck soon becomes 'goo-goo stupid' and the perps go on major heists and robberies!

They leave a trail of 'mindless idiots' totaly dumb and mentally regressed...they even 'stupe up' an entire futuristic Monorail..a 'Zoom-Tube!'...leaving its hundred or so passengers clambering and crawling around in a happy and infantile mental state...like a big adult creche

What a weapon...so faced with the 'Stupid Gun!'....scared or excited?

Eck
    That is quite an introduction! So, I'm guessing you're a fan of Judge Dredd comics then? Or at least comics? As a question, were the comics any better than the Sly Stallone movie?

Welcome!

Hi Baby and thanks!...yes I loved the sci-fi era and vast Mega City of the Judge Dredd series...fabulous...especially that story...Oh the film was pretty lousy and could have been much much better eh?

Eck

Quote Originally Posted by EckMuttox View Post
    Hi Baby and thanks!...yes I loved the sci-fi era and vast Mega City of the Judge Dredd series...fabulous...especially that story...Oh the film was pretty lousy and could have been much much better eh?

Eck
    Yeah, the movie was... Meh. I've never read the comics, but the movie seemed like there was so much more that could have been done with it, so I figured there had to be something more in the comics. The setting certainly seemed to have potential.

You should read the comic...much much better..if you want to see some of the 'Stupid Gun' pics send me your email..I'll forward them to ya...so is 'The Stupid Gun!' a great idea for the AB fetish do you think?

All that 2000AD stuff was so awesome. Some of my favorite comic writers started there. The colors were above and beyond their western counterparts. I cringe when I think about the Dredd movie though. In fact I just got a set of Dredd magnets form some magazine or other. Nice to know there is another comic fanning the forum. Welcome.

Hi Marky and thanks for the post...yeh I loved the artwork and crazy stories also..thats wonderful sci-fi era...vast future city...latex fashions etc...and bizarre crimes..made it an intruiging place huh?