Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Story

Default Funny Story

Some of you may already know that I suffer from (mild?) stress incontinence (a side-effect of childbirth).

Anyway...I don't wear diapers (or even pads) on a regular basis (although maybe I should)

Two nights ago my sisters and I were sitting together talking...I knew I had to go pee, but I waited. Anyway, one of my sisters found this silly little doll and she showed it to me...it was funny (mainly because we were sooo exhausted)...I laughed (a lot). Our other sister was on the phone with her daughter, so my sister put the doll in her hand...then she pulled the lil string in the back...it vibrates...my sister on the phone laughed...then she says to her daughter (to explain the laughing) that "it's a little doll and you pull a string out of its butt" (it was really it's BACK!)...anyway...that made EVERYONE laugh hysterically (me too). Then I started coughing I was laughing so hard, and I got up to try to run to the bathroom and WOOSH...talk about embarrassing...totally wet pants. My sisters didn't notice, but I was so exhausted when I came back out from the bathroom (after cleaning up and changing into my nightgown) I told them...and we all laughed again! (I managed to hold it that time tho') :-D

Wow ya, embarrassing...but they didn't notice? Lucky you, so why bother telling them? LOL. I guess there's a lesson here: next time if you have to go you should probably just go - you never know what someone might say or do next!

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20&page=2

Also, I was unaware of any actual incontinent members, and, as I already stated, people who are incontinent have any number of sites to go to for support of their 'control issues'. But hey, what do I know, I've only been involved in the *B scene for 7 years
    i'm not trying to start nothing but had to ask. you are medically incon but just not severe but still a *B. right? funny story by the way

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    Wow ya, embarrassing...but they didn't notice? Lucky you, so why bother telling them? LOL. I guess there's a lesson here: next time if you have to go you should probably just go - you never know what someone might say or do next!
    Yeah...Ummm...I put it down to the three of us not having had more than a few hours sleep (total combined!) in the previous week! I don't normally broadcast it when I accidentally wet my pants. ZOMG that doll was funny tho'! Or maybe it was just the exhaustion laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by tbchris View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20&page=2

i'm not trying to start nothing but had to ask. you are medically incon but just not severe but still a *B. right? funny story by the way
    I've been AB for 7 years...was introduced to it by a really good friend...been a 'victim' of mild incontinence since after the birth of my second child.

Ya, that is a funny story, lol, thank god you didn't laugh too hard the second time, lol....

I have Mild stress incontinence too I guess? lol.... Leakage when I cough, sneeze, never laughing though, and nothing major.

Anyways, my mom has it bad. It was never horrible until she had my sister 14 months ago. And shes so... embarassing with it. Every time she coughs I hear "Just pissed myself again"... ALL the time lol.... and she will tell the neigbours >.< I'm like mom... shut up. lol.. She doesn't seem to care. :P Anyways, reminded me of your story kinda, not really, a little.

I think, unfortunately for many women, that it's pretty common after childbirth. It's a shame that the most beautiful act in the world should be followed by something so potentially debilitating! It's one of those trade-offs in life that doesn't entirely make sense to me.

With family, it's pretty easy to be open about that kind of stuff! My poor mother will stand there in the kitchen with her legs crossed, humming and looking up at the ceiling. "If I move an inch," she'll say, with her lips pursed, and that's all she needs to stay for me to understand.

Women deal with some tough stuff, and for that, I salute you! Men don't have the balls to put up with that. -_^

But rember Rance, Aya has, ummmmm, what's the word? Cajones? Esp. on here with the b/s threads. Like my Auto teacher said, "If it smells like Varsol, looks like Varsol, tastes like Varsol, it's Varsol!"