Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Well I guess its time to introduce myself after I have been lurking around for a while . . . quite a while I must say.

I guess I'm just your average diaperlover. I'm in my thirties, live in Europe and have been a diaperlover for ten's of years now. Yet in all those years I've never told anyone in person of this.

I guess that only my parents found out a little bit of my interest in diapers when I was in my teens. As they made me understand they weren't very happy with my interest I never discussed it and just hid my diapers a bit better until the time I went to university and had my own place.

Well that's it for now.

Oh . . . just forgot to mention English is not my native language so I'm apologizing for poor grammar a/o spelling

Quote Originally Posted by DL73 View Post
    Well I guess its time to introduce myself after I have been lurking around for a while . . . quite a while I must say.

I guess I'm just your average diaperlover. I'm in my thirties, live in Europe and have been a diaperlover for ten's of years now. Yet in all those years I've never told anyone in person of this.

I guess that only my parents found out a little bit of my interest in diapers when I was in my teens. As they made me understand they weren't very happy with my interest I never discussed it and just hid my diapers a bit better until the time I went to university and had my own place.

Well that's it for now.

Oh . . . just forgot to mention English is not my native language so I'm apologizing for poor grammar a/o spelling
    Glad you decided to de-lurk. Your story, while unusual in any other context is pretty commonplace around here. Like you, I'm old enough to have had to work a lot of these things out on my own rather than being able to talk to others with similar interests. While I felt pretty comfortable with it before joining, I hadn't appreciated how I was missing a social context for the ABDL thing and this community has really helped me with that. I hope that you'll likewise get something out of it.

Maybe you can tell us a bit more about the part of you that isn't involved with diapers? That's really where we have the most diversity as a community. What sort of work do you do? What do you like about where you live? You shouldn't be concerned about your written English, if anything, you make too few errors to pass for a native. Hope to hear more from you