Thread: My introduction

Cool My introduction

Hello everybody here! My name's Matthew, I was on here once before ages ago but not too active ._. I plan to be a lot more active now though! ^_^
    I'm 17, Awkward, and enjoy the company of a lot of different people. I would love to be able to make some good friends on here, for lack of any anywhere else on the internet o.o I have an xbox 360, and if you ever want to play, feel free to ask! Well, I Don't go to school, so I have lots of free time whenever, so if you ever need to talk about anything feel free to send a message.

hi IgoogledGod, welcome to the ADISC forums, i hope you enjoy your stay here

nimimerkki702

Hey, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy it here! Do you have any hobbies or other stuff you like to do? Also what games do you like to play for Xbox?

No hobbies really, I just sit around the house... Left4dead1-2, TF2, reach, and i have Black Op's and Bad Company

Welcome. It sounds like you do need some friends. It's not good to spend so much time alone.

Why so much free time? Sounds like you may have a story to share.

BabyAdam

hey

Sounds like you have an ankle bracelet. My son's best friend did when he was in high school, and a distant nephew of mine did. In his case, he beat a kid in the head with a baseball bat. Anyway, I'm sort of kidding you, though the two friends are real. When I was in 6th grade I ran with a kid who had gotten out of jail for killing two kids with a chain. That will keep you in the house as well!

Anyway, welcome to the site. We discuss a lot of things so you will enjoy. As for me, I'm fairly peaceful. I'm a crazy musician who likes to write. Are there other things you like doing?

Quote Originally Posted by IgoogledGod View Post
    Well, I Don't go to school, so I have lots of free time whenever, so if you ever need to talk about anything feel free to send a message.
    17 and you don't go to school? Are you homeschooled? Or just too cool for school? =P

Sorry, Study Study Study, Ya know people? LOL yeah homeschooling... >>