Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when you know youre busted...

Default when you know youre busted...

okay, i know ive just been caught and i have no idea what to do...my father was just in my room while i was downstairs and i had left a pacifier and bottle in almost plain sight. i know he had to have seen it, he didnt say anything to me but i know he saw it. now i know my father is a very closed minded man but he usually keeps quiet about things he sees but im not so sure this time and im really really scared.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    okay, i know ive just been caught and i have no idea what to do...my father was just in my room while i was downstairs and i had left a pacifier and bottle in almost plain sight. i know he had to have seen it, he didnt say anything to me but i know he saw it. now i know my father is a very closed minded man but he usually keeps quiet about things he sees but im not so sure this time and im really really scared.
    Well if he doesn't bring it up then just ignore it and go on with your life.

I mean who knows, maybe he didn't see it.

But if he does bring it up... Well I cant help you there.. :/

i know, but it just really sucks because my dad is the kind of person who will hold this against me if he really wants to and i dont want to go through that abuse

Blade

If he asks you about it, explain your TBness to him. Tell him that it makes you feel comfortable and safe. Plus, your not hurting anyone by doing it.

It's a bottle and paci. He did not catch you in a diaper and in the middle of ab play, with a similarly dressed friend. Chances are good he doesn't equate the paraphernalia with ab/dl, it isn't like he is most likely that aware of it. This is kind of like how most of the public won't automatically wonder if you are padded even if they hear the crinkle and see the bulge: expectation leads to interpretation.

You might work on an excuse while you are waiting; you found the stuff on the sidewalk and brought it in instead of leaving it there? It fell off a car's roof as the car drove away?

Basically don't panic.

Usually, I am a strong advocate for absolute truth. Under these circumstances, though, I would have to agree with ol' mask face above me. Think of an excuse that is feasible and light, such as 'Coon's suggestions.

But what I really want to stress is that when you keep secrets, especially one as potentially damaging to all parties concerned as this one, one can get very paranoid. On the infrequent occasions tha I have worn outside my home, I just KNEW that everyone near me could here the rustling of my diapers under my pants. It probably wasn't true, but I sure felt that way. My point is that you might just be paranoid, so don't do anything drastic like confess. Wait for him to bring it up before taking any further actions, but be prepared with a good excuse for when/if he does.

yeah thats true raccoon, hopefully he didnt notice or if he did hes not gonna mention it but if he does ill just tell him it ended up coming home in my bag from my friends house because she has kids

"It's the latest in fashion accessories!"

Take a few deep breaths and relax. It's not a problem until he brings it up, which he might or might not. He probably doesn't know what AB/DL even is. Paranoia can be a bugger...

You're a girl so he will probably not press the subject. It just seems like too awkward of a conversation to just go and have.

My parents found out about my paci's and didn't really care. Idk how big of a jump it is from them to a bottle though.

Well, the way saw it if he does say something tell him the true if he pushed the issue I found with my parents they were more hurt I lied to them than anything. In a way, I think it made me and my parent relationship stronger reason now feels like can talk to them about anything without fear in anything in my life. After told true and mom and dad learn more about community and who I really am in life, they accept me for me and also great is when told me they love me no matter what I do. So true sometimes not bad it just depended on the kind parents you got if really open minded and accepting people they may understand you more than you think but that your choice how to handle this and good luck.