Thread: Getting to know who we are with a little help from our friends!

Talking Getting to know who we are with a little help from our friends!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say how happy you've all made me!
    Before I joined this site, I've been a really casual AB/BF, maybe getting stuff at the store a little here and there (oh look, a paci on sale... *yoink*) but I've never really done anything to really indulge myself ^_^;
    Well, emboldened by the stories of the people here, I went to the store for my first ever baby-centered shopping trip! It was so much fun, I got shiny new nuk pacis, a teething ring, pretty bows for my hair, play-doh, baby powder and some soft snacks for my tummy
    But a couple items really stood out-- one, a 64 pack of crayons (my real mom never let me have a pack that big and I always always always wanted them) and two, a bottle of Mr. Bubbles bubble bath (played in this stuff all the time as a kid, I almost teared up from nostalgia taking it off the shelf!)
    You are all such special people who won't let the status quo stop you from enjoying what you want to enjoy, and I want to say that I'm so glad I'm one of you! I will dedicate a picture in my coloring book to you all (and you bet your boots I'll use the purple majesty crayon and not borin old violet!)
    Love and Tickles,
    Emily~!

Aw! I smiled a mile when I read that!

I usually always have people I know with me when I'm shopping so I can't indulge too much, but when I do get something that appeals to my little self it tickles me pink. Do you have that color in a 64 pack? I love love love crayons and coloring! I just got a whole bunch of coloring books. The conversation went something like "I'm bored. I want to color. Oh, these are a dollar...all they have is Sesame Street and other kiddy stuff. I'll just get one of each." Inside it was more like "OOOh! Cookie Monster! Mickey Mouse! Yaaaaaay!"

I never got to use Mr. Bubbles. I knew people who did, and it smelled nice. I might have to get a bottle. I want some Play-Doh! I used to very patiently make fake pies out of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Aw! I smiled a mile when I read that!

I usually always have people I know with me when I'm shopping so I can't indulge too much, but when I do get something that appeals to my little self it tickles me pink. Do you have that color in a 64 pack? I love love love crayons and coloring! I just got a whole bunch of coloring books. The conversation went something like "I'm bored. I want to color. Oh, these are a dollar...all they have is Sesame Street and other kiddy stuff. I'll just get one of each." Inside it was more like "OOOh! Cookie Monster! Mickey Mouse! Yaaaaaay!"

I never got to use Mr. Bubbles. I knew people who did, and it smelled nice. I might have to get a bottle. I want some Play-Doh! I used to very patiently make fake pies out of that stuff.
    Oh man, I totally want a Mickey Mouse coloring book. I just have a My Little Pony one XD

I feel the obligation to tell you, how important is our secret. Is the best prevencion of some insulting and strange movements of others. So get good time here and welcome between us.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    I feel the obligation to tell you, how important is our secret. Is the best prevencion of some insulting and strange movements of others. So get good time here and welcome between us.
    I understand that the secret I've got is pretty big, I'm paranoid like you wouldn't believe XD But my love is stronger than my apprehension!

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMonster View Post
    I understand that the secret I've got is pretty big, I'm paranoid like you wouldn't believe XD But my love is stronger than my apprehension!
    As it should be! Good for you! Such small things that bring great happiness aren't wrong. Xoxoxo

congrats, way too paranoid here to ever go do any of that xD (well crayons would be easy, thanks to school but most of it be paranoid as hell).

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    people get entirely too worked up over it. Most of my friends know I'm an abdl, and they're all still my friends. I've sucked a paci while grocery shopping, and aside from some odd glances no one said anything.

Ticklemonster, I'm glad you had a great shopping trip!

I'm glad that you are finding this site and thhe people who "live" here so comorting. I am just coming back to the diapered life, and I have found this place to be a good source of support and friendship. My thanks to everyone here, even those who scold and disagree with me, as it shows how much you care about our community.

As far as coloring, I've always wanted an AB coloring book. I would be a little larger than a road atlas, and would be filled with pictures of AB's and their adult caretakers. I would make one myself, but I can't draw flies.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMarky View Post
    I'm glad that you are finding this site and thhe people who "live" here so comorting. I am just coming back to the diapered life, and I have found this place to be a good source of support and friendship. My thanks to everyone here, even those who scold and disagree with me, as it shows how much you care about our community.

As far as coloring, I've always wanted an AB coloring book. I would be a little larger than a road atlas, and would be filled with pictures of AB's and their adult caretakers. I would make one myself, but I can't draw flies.
    That would be really cool! Coloring is one of my all time favorite regression activities~

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    people get entirely too worked up over it. Most of my friends know I'm an abdl, and they're all still my friends. I've sucked a paci while grocery shopping, and aside from some odd glances no one said anything.

Ticklemonster, I'm glad you had a great shopping trip!
    I don't think I could tell anyone yet, I'm not as hardcore as you XD