Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing on vacation and meeting others

anfdpr

Default wearing on vacation and meeting others

so how many people like to wear on vacation and who would meet others when they do? I am going on a vacation early next month and im debating on trying to meet others or just wearing on my own

I've always wanted to wear on vacation. I don't think I would use my vacation time to try and meet other AB/DLs though.

Whenever I go on vacation I take my diapers along. It is always an opportunity to wear in an anonymous way in normal settings...fun.

Been there. Done that.

-- Looking forward to wearing this weekend while traveling!

locololo

i personally avent done it yet, you should do it, who knows you may be at the hotel stretching outside and some guy walks by and sees your diaper he shows his and you can say you made a friend

Depends on the setting and who you're with too. If you're sharing a hotel with someone you don't want knowing about your diapers, it can be difficult. Or if you're staying at someone's house. I went on vacation to parents' 300 miles away and was a houseguest for a week and that definitely makes things more challenging. Most days I didn't wear, most overnights I did.

Wigin

Im planing to bring diapers on my next vacation

This sounds awesome! I'd love to wear on vacation, but I only ever travel with my parents. I was planning a trip to Japan in June, and I was excited to get a pack of those famous Japanese adult diapers. Unfortunately, thanks to a lack of funding, it seems my goal won't be reached this year :P

NekoKane

Quote Originally Posted by daveindahood View Post
    This sounds awesome! I'd love to wear on vacation, but I only ever travel with my parents. I was planning a trip to Japan in June, and I was excited to get a pack of those famous Japanese adult diapers. Unfortunately, thanks to a lack of funding, it seems my goal won't be reached this year :P
    Gasp! *jealousjealousjealous* I so wish I could go to Japan! Hopefully you'll get to go soon. ^^ And is there something really different about Japanese adult diapers?
    As for vacations, I definitely would if it weren't for parents...

Quote Originally Posted by NekoKana View Post
    And is there something really different about Japanese adult diapers?
    I haven't done too much research, but I've heard they're nice n baby like. The Japanese have, like, heaps of old people and thus HEAPS of adult diapers, I know that much at least.