Thread: Let's...try that again.

Thumbs up Let's...try that again.

Okay, so i don't really feel like that last post cut it.
    Time for a bit more proper intro.

Hello all, I'm RevLegna.

Or....better known as.....

Ryu Hero, Professional Tiggy. :3

Call me what you will; but again, I'm more here to watch over my little bro and some buds. I'm cool with pretty much everything and I don't judge for the most part. I'm okay with making friends here but again, I'm pretty much just a guardian for my little bro. ^__^

~Treat me with respect and the respect shall be returned.

Darkfinn

Well... that is certainly a better explanation... and very interesting. It is nice to see an older sibling that actually cares about a younger one's more... interesting... hobbies.

C'ya around.

I must applaud you on watching out over your brother in this way. Very responsible of you and shows you really care about his well being.

If it will help ease any concerns you might have about this site, this is a decent place for teens and adults to come and discuss AB/TB, as well as other topics of interest. The webmaster and mods make sure it stays a safe place to chat with others of differing ages having similar infantilist interests. No pervs, pedos, sickos, or other wierdo types are allowed. If they do get in, they're quickly found out and given a permanent boot out the door.

~Pramrider

FullMetal

Ryu huh?

Do I know you?

FullMetal

It's always good for a person's well-being to have a friend looking out for him. I applaud you for being there for your bro and buds. When a member shows us that he's down we try to help out. That only works if he reads the board after telling about his problem(s).

It is way better to have someone there in person, and it sounds like you want to make yourself available.

Attaboy

Nice, just dont stalk him around the forums and get up in his face about things. That would get so annoying and mean, eh... just dont make him feel uncomfortable.
    There are tons of non-*B/DL related things around the site for you to enjoy.

Have fun on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well... that is certainly a better explanation... and very interesting. It is nice to see an older sibling that actually cares about a younger one's more... interesting... hobbies.

C'ya around.
    um...my bad, i really should have specified....not my real bro, just...a very close friend who really wants to help my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I must applaud you on watching out over your brother in this way. Very responsible of you and shows you really care about his well being.

If it will help ease any concerns you might have about this site, this is a decent place for teens and adults to come and discuss AB/TB, as well as other topics of interest. The webmaster and mods make sure it stays a safe place to chat with others of differing ages having similar infantilist interests. No pervs, pedos, sickos, or other wierdo types are allowed. If they do get in, they're quickly found out and given a permanent boot out the door.

~Pramrider
    bump :S

Quote Originally Posted by skinnypuppy View Post
    It's always good for a person's well-being to have a friend looking out for him. I applaud you for being there for your bro and buds. When a member shows us that he's down we try to help out. That only works if he reads the board after telling about his problem(s).

It is way better to have someone there in person, and it sounds like you want to make yourself available.

Attaboy
    Bumpo fella ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Nice, just dont stalk him around the forums and get up in his face about things. That would get so annoying and mean, eh... just dont make him feel uncomfortable.
    There are tons of non-*B/DL related things around the site for you to enjoy.

Have fun on the forums!
    bumppppppppppp ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Ryu huh?

Do I know you?

FullMetal
    um...good question......I dunno =.

you got a fa? gaia, or mys?
    Last edited by Peachy; 23-Jun-2008 at 05:16. Reason: merging quintuple (!) posts. Dude, that's a new record. Never do that again!!! Use the multiple quotes feature!

Peachy

Please don't post five (5!!!) posts in a row ever again. Put everything you have to say into one post and don't give the moderators extra work with merging everything into one! Thank you for your cooperation!

Peachy