Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new babyfur named Emily~

Default A new babyfur named Emily~

Hihi everyone :3

My name is Emily and I am four years old! (okay three and a half but I'll be four in June!) I am a calico cat with a bit of lynx or somethin mixed back there. As for interests, I love to draw with crayons or tablet, I like the rain and playing fun video games with my friends and scary movies, and I'm in Tae Kwon Do too! I'm one of the best kids in my class, even!
    I started out on this path when I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder that caused me to throw up almost constantly. My real parents didn't get me treatment for a really long time 'cause they thought I was faking it in order to skip school. Now, it's under control with medication, but I still miss something that I always wanted: to feel safe. All the time, just to be safe and warm where nothing can physically or emotionally hurt me. Babyfur has helped me with that, which is really neat!
    I'm so excited to meet everyone! I hope that we will be happy for a long time together!

Loves and tickles,
    Emily :3

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

By the way, that handsome fellow next to me in my avatar is my beary good friend Casey! He's happy to meet you too!

BernardFx

Nice to meet you two, TickleMonster and Casey *holds out paw*

Nice to know your anxiety disorder is being controled .

So, what brings you around here? :3 And what type of stuff do you like?

Hey there Emily, just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the ADISC family, I hope you enjoy yourself here. There's lots of cool stuff to check out here like groups and whatnot, but I guess you should get settled in first and take it all at your own pace. Wonderful into BTW, and I totally understand the anxiety disorder I don't have one that bad myself, but I want you to know that you can power through almost anything if you put your mind to it . Scary movies are totally Boss lol, so what kind do you like, psychological thriller, gore, disaster thriller? As for myself I dig disaster thrillers like resident evil, but a close second would have to be psychological thrillers like fight club but nothing compares to shutter island <3 that movie if you haven't seen it it's a must.

umm, to Bernard, thank you for saying hello to me! :3 I am into things that make me feel content, like sucking my thumb or paci and sleeping with my Casey bear! I want to try diapers, but it would be hard to keep it a secret, I think.
    And to Stunner, thanks for the welcome too! I like psychological thrillers (saw shutter island, couldn't get enough!) but I like zombie movies too! And it's fun to play scary video games, too. I like Bioshock the most!

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMonster View Post
    umm, to Bernard, thank you for saying hello to me! :3 I am into things that make me feel content, like sucking my thumb or paci and sleeping with my Casey bear! I want to try diapers, but it would be hard to keep it a secret, I think.
    And to Stunner, thanks for the welcome too! I like psychological thrillers (saw shutter island, couldn't get enough!) but I like zombie movies too! And it's fun to play scary video games, too. I like Bioshock the most!
    Actually, what Bernard meant, I believe, is what sort of things do you like OUTSIDE of you whole AB/babyfur thing? We're all about the community here, so we want to know about you as a person. As fun as it would be to RP as a babyfur all the time, I'm sure you've got other hobbies as well.

What level are you in Tae Kwon Do? What sort of music do you like?

By the way, that handsome fellow next to me in my avatar is my beary good friend Casey!
    Aha. I see what you did there. It's a pun. I enjoy puns and wordplay myself, though I don't think most on the board know this. IRL, I'll sometimes torment my friends with these. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Actually, what Bernard meant, I believe, is what sort of things do you like OUTSIDE of you whole AB/babyfur thing? We're all about the community here, so we want to know about you as a person. As fun as it would be to RP as a babyfur all the time, I'm sure you've got other hobbies as well.

What level are you in Tae Kwon Do? What sort of music do you like?
    Ohhh! *giggle* I can be a bit of a space cadet sometimes!
    I'm a black belt right now, it was really hard to get but totally worth it! I actually went to Korea with my team one summer! I love to travel and I've been to Germany, France, Belgium and Norway. I've also lived a lot of places, both my parents were in the military.
    As for music, it's classic rock all the way! Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, the works. While those are my favorites, though, I'll give any genre a try!

Welcome to Adisc. May I ask what's your favorite led zeppelin song? :P

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome to Adisc. May I ask what's your favorite led zeppelin song? :P
    The Battle of Evermore~! Mewsic to my ears :3

The Battle of Evermore~! Mewsic to my ears :3
    How strange, that's my favorite Zeppelin song too!