Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I new and I need help!!!

Exclamation I new and I need help!!!

alright im not as much of a teen baby as I am a teen toddler. I rather wear pull-ups rather than depends... My mom figured me out about a week ago and bought a perental blocking program (what am I 5!!!) and she blocked anything with the word "diaper"... Luckly this site was not blocked because I need help...

Like I said I like pull ups better than diapers, but I don't know how to get either... I do baby sit, and I have taken goodnites diapers from the kids but I have reason to suspect that the mom knows Im doing this. I need a new plan to get pull ups. one of my friends has a brother that wears pullups and I already have taken 7 from him and they do not know, but this friend is not really a freind... I went over to his house for a movie project. I need help!!! the nearest store that sells pullups is 2 miles down the road... I could walk it but its hard getting past family. Im not old enough to drive and I don't want to wait 3 years. please help! I've given u all the info I can. Thanks!!!

this should probly be in diaper talk.......*thinks*

um i wish i could help but ive never gotten diapers before why dont you order online then get home before your parents when they should arrive.... im preety sure you can order online pullups from walgreens... i think

Just wait for a good opportunity. Take a bus to town, or ride a bike, whatever. Also, if I were in your shoes I'd be using Anonymouse.org.

http://www.chevrolet.com/silverado/prelaunch/images/pic/onstar.jpg

Stealing pull-ups? You need help with this stuff?
    Diapers are not a NEED my friend. I'm sure you can think of something other then panicking over having your supply cut off... Why don't you try... oh... riding a bike to that store?
    Or....
    Wait with the pull ups thing... Its not like your health depends on them. (no pun intended).
    Just mellow out, there's much bigger things to worry about.

Well I had to wait years before I could actually get some diapers...It's not really that big of a deal, you will actually forget about it for good amounts of time...I suggest just calming down some...If you truly want to get some, then devise a plan...Since you can't get past family, it would probably be better not to risk it...If you did, they may send you to a psychiatrist or something...I think right now you are just on the binging stage...After a while you'll probably not like them as much...If you really want to go out and get them, I suggest biking out to that store and buying some...Then you could hide them in the backyard or something and go get them when everyone is asleep...Other than that, there isn't much else you can do...I wouldn't steal them if I were you though

Quote Originally Posted by googech View Post
    alright im not as much of a teen baby as I am a teen toddler. I rather wear pull-ups rather than depends... My mom figured me out about a week ago and bought a perental blocking program (what am I 5!!!) and she blocked anything with the word "diaper"... Luckly this site was not blocked because I need help...

Like I said I like pull ups better than diapers, but I don't know how to get either... I do baby sit, and I have taken goodnites diapers from the kids but I have reason to suspect that the mom knows Im doing this. I need a new plan to get pull ups. one of my friends has a brother that wears pullups and I already have taken 7 from him and they do not know, but this friend is not really a freind... I went over to his house for a movie project. I need help!!! the nearest store that sells pullups is 2 miles down the road... I could walk it but its hard getting past family. Im not old enough to drive and I don't want to wait 3 years. please help! I've given u all the info I can. Thanks!!!
    Just how old are you now? You want help? Take some of that money you made, take it to the store, and buy some.

Your friend, who is not really a friend, so much as a classmate you're doing a project with, does not strike me as someone who you probably know very well. And yet your comfortable and familiar enough with the house and family to both know his younger brother has pull ups, and where they are so you can take them. Right. Okay then.

I have no idea. You are basically taking this too far.

Step back and think. Is it worth it? I mean, time will pass real quick. Chances will come your way, so just wait it out. Why the impatience? Being impatient brings about much blunders that can cost you more than a pack of diapers.

First off, stop stealing. It's not fair to the people you're stealing from, and if you get caught you will have a lot of crap to deal with. It's bad enough to be caught stealing anything, but diapers? That'd be humiliating. And what if the guy you're doing the project with figures out what you're doing? He may well go and tell everyone at school.

Next, step back and take a deep breath. You do not NEED diapers. The world isn't going to stop if you have to wait a few years for them. Lots of people have to do that, and nobody ever died from it. That said, you have money, and I assume you have some excuses up your sleeve for why you might disappear for a couple of hours? Tell your parents you are going to a friend's house or whatever, take a backpack (say you're going to work on a project if you need to) and ride or walk to the store and buy what you want. But I'd be careful if I were you...it sounds like your mom is already pretty mad about the diapers, and if she catches you buying them she'll probably chuck them and then punish you. As I said, it won't kill you to wait a few years.

thanks... your right... im taking this way to far

thanks a bunch!

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by littlebabyprincess View Post
    this should probly be in diaper talk.......*thinks*
    I tend to agree. Thread Moved.

Anyway, why not bike ride here? That isn't too hard to get away with.

FullMetal