Thread: Random purchases of furry objects

Default Random purchases of furry objects

Over Xmas, I came across the rediculously fleecey joys of Dunelm Mill's Teddy Bear Throw, of which I have bought several (of the large version). I also ended up buying an almost as fleecey rug. So, my question is, apart from plushies - what sort of soft and snuggly things have you all run accross that you absolutely had to have, right then and there?

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Over Xmas, I came across the rediculously fleecey joys of Dunelm Mill's Teddy Bear Throw, of which I have bought several (of the large version). I also ended up buying an almost as fleecey rug. So, my question is, apart from plushies - what sort of soft and snuggly things have you all run accross that you absolutely had to have, right then and there?
    Let me see...clothing. Mainly clothing. I have a couple of pairs of extremely soft socks, some really cuddly pajamas and a few nice soft hoodies. I also have a rug that when it's washed properly it's so amazingly soft. I usually have it right next to my bed so I can squish my toes on it in the morning. I also have several soft blankets and a not-so-fuzzy-but-very-squishy Hello Kitty microbead pillow. I've got a fascination for all things soft and/or squishy.

And when I first saw the thread I thought "Random furry object? Like ears?"