Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hi folks ^^

  1. #1

    Default Hi folks ^^

    I'm a UK based male furry, AB/DL/TB/ sometimes babyfur.
    IRL i'm a zoo keeper & engineer...
    Want to know more, please ask!

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi tigerboy, it's great to see another member from England. I'm the resident lego guy here and I hope you have a great time here

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tigerboy View Post
    I'm a UK based male furry, AB/DL/TB/ sometimes babyfur.
    IRL i'm a zoo keeper & engineer...
    Want to know more, please ask!
    I want to know more! Please can you tell me more?

    Nah seriously though, tell us some more about your hobbies and interests so we can get to know you better!

    Also, how can you be a zoo keeper and an engineer? They're both pretty specialist fields and there's not much overlap!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by legokid View Post
    Hi tigerboy, it's great to see another member from England. I'm the resident lego guy here and I hope you have a great time here
    Thanks
    I've still got a load of LEGO Technic somewhere, including a JCB type digger....

    ---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I want to know more! Please can you tell me more?
    I can tell you most things, apart from the meaning of life!



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Nah seriously though, tell us some more about your hobbies and interests so we can get to know you better!
    I'm a self employed electro-mechanical engineer, working all over the country on the railways.
    I love old stuff in general, be it machines or buildings, industrial heritage (especially steam) is a passion of mine, given the chance i'd love to be a victorian "mad scientist" (yes, I love steam punk!)



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Also, how can you be a zoo keeper and an engineer? They're both pretty specialist fields and there's not much overlap!
    Much of my time is spent as a volunteer & trustee of a big cat rescue centre, which is also where I live, surrounded by 80+ cats^^

Similar Threads

  1. Hey folks
    By Zydrate in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2010, 04:47
  2. hey folks
    By austinmm6 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-Nov-2009, 04:25
  3. That's all folks!
    By Martin in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-May-2009, 06:51
  4. Hi folks
    By lpoolboy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-Jul-2008, 15:23
  5. That's all folks!
    By Martin in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-May-2008, 22:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.