Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

hey there im new to this site and wanted to say hello. I used to be very active over at diaper-boys but now that that place is slowing down so much I went in search of a new community to be a part of. i have been lurking around for a little while trying to catch my bearings here, so many more people!
    I am a college student tb. hehe i can say tb because I am 19 still, but soon i will have to call myself an ab. those don't perfectly apply to me anyways as my ab side is more geared to me pretending that i am a little boy who has to wear diapers because of bedwetting. bottles and pacifiers are okay and give me a little sense of comfort but i feel most secure in footed pajamas hugging a teddy bear. thats how I feel safe.

im from colorado and am a pretty outdoorsy active person. I love to go skiing (diapers are fun while skiing ) and hiking (diapers not so fun lol) .

ummm Im not too sure what else to say, other than im an audiophile. If there is anything else that I may have forgotten just ask.

yojojo

Smile

Hi there coboy welcome to ADISC its always nice to see a new friendly face here on the site. Have you had a chance to read the rules yet ? if not you can find a copy of them here.

I also like wearing footed sleepers, and we have a group just for people who love wearing footed sleepers called the footed pajamas group, that i think you might be intrested in.

All in all we have a great site with lots of great people to make friends with, so have fun, play safe and enjoy yourself.

Last edited by yojojo; 13-Feb-2011 at 19:28. Reason: link error

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    hey there im new to this site and wanted to say hello. I used to be very active over at diaper-boys but now that that place is slowing down so much I went in search of a new community to be a part of. i have been lurking around for a little while trying to catch my bearings here, so many more people!
    I am a college student tb. hehe i can say tb because I am 19 still, but soon i will have to call myself an ab. those don't perfectly apply to me anyways as my ab side is more geared to me pretending that i am a little boy who has to wear diapers because of bedwetting. bottles and pacifiers are okay and give me a little sense of comfort but i feel most secure in footed pajamas hugging a teddy bear. thats how I feel safe.

im from colorado and am a pretty outdoorsy active person. I love to go skiing (diapers are fun while skiing ) and hiking (diapers not so fun lol) .

ummm Im not too sure what else to say, other than im an audiophile. If there is anything else that I may have forgotten just ask.
    What's an audiophile? Someone who likes to listen to music?

I've never been skiing but I've always wanted to try it. When I was younger I was a semi-professional dancer, and was banned from doing fun things like ice skating and skiing and... well anything active apart from dancing or swimming, really! And then I had knee problems for ages so I couldn't ski (or dance!) then either! But now my knees are getting better, so hopefully I'll be able to try it soon - any advice for me? (although in saying that, the cold tends to make them worse, so maybe not quite yet!)

I'm much more of a camper. I did my Duke of Edinburgh gold award, which involves hiking about 18 - 20 miles a day, then camping at night for 4/5 days (I can't remember - the days have all blurred into one )

Anyhoo, welcome to ADISC

ooh, outdoorsy Stuff . I've actually never been skiing, but I love hiking! I'd love to hike and bike out in CO, since I imagine it would be beautiful and challenging, especially for a flabby flat-lander .

Anyways, welcome, and I'm sure you'll have a fine time!

Talula yes I do love to listen to music but its way more than that. sound quality is very important to me. audiophiles tend to spend obscene amounts of money on amplifiers speakers and tuners. unfortunately im a broke college student so I cant do that, I have a nice pair of headphones that I rock out with on campus.

I wouldn't totally restrict me saying that I am an outdoorsy person because Im kind of a big cod nerd too.

...Im kind of a big cod nerd too.
    I can vouch for this, lol

cools, i'm kind of an outdoors person myself (if the weather is nice :P) anywho, Hi coboy, welcome to the ADISC forums, i hope you enjoy your stay here

~Moka