Thread: Hello evweeone

Default Hello evweeone

Hewwo evweeone, baby jade here.. Ima transgirl teen baby, I reckon I'm about 2 years old, and.. I'm just so happy to know that I'm not alone in being a teenage baby and dl <3

Hello and welcome to the site. We usually tell a little more about ourselves such as the things we like and do, whether it's musical taste, gaming, sports or activities. It may sound weird but it's a way we get to know you and it's sort of a social icebreaker for you.

I'm an older member, a professional musician and a writer. I like all kinds of music, but especially like classical music, classic rock, folk music, world music and progressive jazz. For recreation I bike ride.

Hello and welcome. I wonder the same thing. What do you do for sort of fun things?

My passion in life, at this point is acting. In particular, I have a taste for musicals. I also like anime/manga, and am really interested in phycology, in particular hypnotism. I also like baking, and zombies. But not baking zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jachan View Post
    But not baking zombies.
    Wait till you try my triple zombie chunk cookies, you may just change your mind.

Anyway, welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it here. It's good to see that you've found a passion, I hope you can stick with it. I used to act, but I had to stop when I realized I had a distinct lack of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jachan View Post
    My passion in life, at this point is acting. In particular, I have a taste for musicals. I also like anime/manga, and am really interested in phycology, in particular hypnotism. I also like baking, and zombies. But not baking zombies.
    Oooh, baking! Any good recipes? I'm a huge dessert fan, and I also love to cook and to bake, especially for a group. Do you ever bake for events or anything like that?

Anyways, welcome!