Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Of bambinos and weirdness

Red face Of bambinos and weirdness

I got my paws on a pair of bambino teddies. They look nice and feel really soft, but I'm kinda hesitant to wear them, it is the first time I have real AB/DL focused diapers, and it just feels a little weird ^^;
    Has someone else experienced this when changing from adult to ab diapers?
    What do DL's think about childish design padding?

AndrewThatsMyName

I have never tried Bambinos, but have always been curious to. They look fine, but I am indifferent to them. Not really my type.

At the end of the day, a nappy is a nappy. Babyish prints really shouldn't make that much difference to the essential nature of the product, and the Bambino is, underneath, a fairly conventional, albeit of above-average absorbance, adult nappy. I tend to regard my Abena X-Pluses and Bambinos as interchangeable. To be honest, I actually prefer the X-Plus.

My issue was that I had four of them. Samples of the Bianco and the Classico and they're too expensive to get more of. So my issue was that I didn't have hardly any and I had to decide when it was appropriate to actually use them.

That's for you to decide. Most people tend to reserve them for when they are trying to seriously regress, given the cost. Personally, I don't feel that it makes the slightest bit of difference. I'm not sure that I'll actually buy any more after I've used my current stash.

locololo

havent tried them yet, when i get some it will be the biancos though, cause for me the teddy bears and ab designs are not me

I'm not too big on prints, but I love actually being able to restick the tapes. My cats apparently like to poke at the tape panel. I don't know what it's like elsewhere, but here the Bambinos are pretty much the same price as say Abena X-Plus or Molicare Super Plus.

I actually got them as a gift from a fellow babyfur so I don't know much about costs :3
    I been looking at them, and im actually starting to feel good about the prints, it should be a fun and neat experience. and they are also sooo soft x3
    Anyway, I'm probably just overthinking this all XD I'm gonna wait till sunday night to wear one of them, cause I'll probably be able to wear them all night without any trouble.

I went through something similar going from cheap diapers to good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    I actually got them as a gift from a fellow babyfur so I don't know much about costs :3
    I been looking at them, and im actually starting to feel good about the prints, it should be a fun and neat experience. and they are also sooo soft x3
    Anyway, I'm probably just overthinking this all XD I'm gonna wait till sunday night to wear one of them, cause I'll probably be able to wear them all night without any trouble.
    Completely off-topic... Your forum name - Fenris wolf little wolf? Are you a little hellion when BF'ing?