Thread: Tanner is my name and being a toddler is my game!

Babytanner18

Wink Tanner is my name and being a toddler is my game!

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Tanner and I am a 17 year old (male) and my interal age is probably like 2 or 3 years old. I have been into diapers since I was about 12 years old in which I got into them because I wore at nighttime from age 8-10 because I wet the bed everynight up until age 10.

Beyond just being into diapers I am a swimmer, Soccer Player, and a runner. I love to swim the 100 meter breast stroke in my highschool team. I am a State qualifying swimmer with a 1:17:25 in the 100 Meter Breast Stroke. I also play defense in soccer for my Recreational League and soon for my high school league. And best of all, Barefoot Running! I am a trail runner and I wear these shoes called Vibram Fivefingers! They are shoes but they barely have anything to them its like running barefoot.

Anyways, I am excited to be on ADISC and If you want to know anything else about me just ask.

Babytanner18

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Hello and welcome!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Babytanner18 View Post
    Thank you!
    Of course! Also, that was an excellent intro. I've never been much of a swimmer myself, but trail running and hiking are fun stuff. What's the terrain like there?

Babytanner18

Umm Mostly slight hills and flat land. I don't live in a super challenging area as far as the running goes.

Excellent introduction Babytanner. I hail from Virginia, not so far away, and among many things, I enjoy bike riding. We have an excellent trail here in Lynchburg. It runs along Blackwater Creek and eventually runs parallel to the historic James river. I love getting out into the woods, so I know what you're saying about running.

tbmoney

Welcome Tanner, I hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends

Hi, Tanner! Welcome to ADISC! And as people have told you before: great intro ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Babytanner18 View Post
    I am a trail runner and I wear these shoes called Vibram Fivefingers! They are shoes but they barely have anything to them its like running barefoot.
    I WANT A PAIR!
    I've been looking at them for the past year. Waaaaant!

Babytanner18

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    I WANT A PAIR!
    I've been looking at them for the past year. Waaaaant!
    They are so incrediably comfrotable. After getting these a year ago I now no longer will buy tennis shoes, I only buy vibrams for sports shoes. They take a bit to get used to feeling sort of exposed but it feels good after about a week.

Also thanks everyone and umm I guess my introduction was good, I just figured you would want to know a little more about me then the fact that I am just a TB, because...everyone here is either a TB or something related lol.