Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concession Now finished :(

Loopygone

Default Concession Now finished :(

Concession: Friday, February 11, 2011

I thought I'd post it here, it's now finished, I think Immy is doing one more comic and that's it :3 But the plot is done with.

Thoughts?
    I enjoyed the way it ended up finishing, took a while to sort out all the plot strands. But still kinda cool . Now I've just got to wait to find out what the new comic will be like :P.

It was a cute ending kinda sad it done too since i was reading it since he started 4 years ago.

I know he said at some point that he was going to start a new comic but Not full sure if he really going to do on tho and he just going to run Ballerina Mafia . But i am going to get the Collector's Edition book he is going to sell.

I'm really going to miss this comic and the crew

All good things come to an end, think im gunna miss matt and joel the most, mostly matt though. Cant wait to see what the next commic is gunna be like.

Too bad most of the recent ones have sucked. The ones where its like taking over people and stuff. The ones like this were the good ones!

Interesting. Just finished going through it. Not quite my style, however. I think I'll stick with Freefall for my furry quotient. Florence is surprisingly hot.

*hides behind wall*
    I actually didn't like Concession very much. To me, the art was forgettable and too similar between species and I didn't enjoy how they used rape as a punchline and something we should be horrified by interchangeably. I'm just not one of those people that thinks random violence and shocking behavior is funny/entertaining? To each their own, though :3

Meh.
    Hopefully he'll do better the next time around, since he'll know what he's doing - or at least have more of an idea.
    I suppose he certainly has some promise.

It was a good comic: I'm glad an ADISC post so long ago introduced me to it.

By the way, here is a gratuitous link to Immelmann's Furaffinity page, complete with babyfur pics of the gang that didn't make it into the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMonster View Post
    *hides behind wall*
    I actually didn't like Concession very much. To me, the art was forgettable and too similar between species and I didn't enjoy how they used rape as a punchline and something we should be horrified by interchangeably. I'm just not one of those people that thinks random violence and shocking behavior is funny/entertaining? To each their own, though :3
    Are you comparing hes old style or his new style?

damn you. i clicked your horrible horrible link and read EVERY COMIC. now i have to re-suppress the urge to wear skirts and be pretty... great...