Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some strange feelings about being a diaper lover

Default Some strange feelings about being a diaper lover

I'm going to be rather frank with this, and some may find it a bit offensive, if you do, my apologies. I don't mean to offend, these are simply my own feelings on the matter.
    I've considered myself a DiaperLover for about 2 years, but I can trace the feelings back further. Oddly, I've never had any desires that could be construed as Adult Baby urges, I've actually always been slightly repulsed by the idea of a grown, or adolescent, person acting or being treated like an infant or toddler. And yet, I have no problem whatsoever with either myself or others wearing diapers, or for that matter, using them for their intended purpose. It's always been a strange sort of paradox for me, I like diapers, I wear diapers, hell, I've even decided to start wearing in public on a more regular basis, but I have this revulsion to the baby aspect of it. It's a bit mind-numbing when I really think about it.On a side note, I'm a bit of a sissyboy, I like pink clothes, cute underwear and stuffed animals. I have no qualms with my inner 12 year-old girl, but age play and infantilism disgust me on a very personal level.
    Does anyone else feel this way? Or am I just psychotic?

Loopygone

I'm sure there will be a few others who are just the same. Can you link the feelings to anything or are they just there?

It wouldn't be so weird if you didn't have those feelings of a 12 yr old sissy girl who loves plushies. That is ageplay right there really, albeit older. The fact that AB's cause you disgust on a personnel level is worrying, I hope you don't actively hate us AB's for just living with our own silly feelings :3.

I dont hate anybody, I've always had a very live and let live attitude about life, just because it isn't my thing doesn't mean I judge others based on what they enjoy. After all, I've some kinks that others would feel the same way about. I just find it odd that I absolutely love some bits here and there, and yet have such a dislike for other bits.

Where do you fall on the dom/sub scale? It's possible that you just can't stand the idea of the surrender of all control and independence that is inherent in playing an infant. Or maybe it's the physical intimacy aspect.

Actually I rather enjoy being completely dominated and controlled, my guess would be that it comes from my hatred of infants, there is just something about not only people pretending to be infants, but actual infants that i just cannot stand. They say that people are programmed to think babies are cute, me, I think that they're horrid little vermin. Maybe I'm just a bad person, who knows.
    Please, as I stated earlier, any offense in unintended

I kinda feel the need to toss my two bones in here, which to me, is mildly funny because I'm about to agree and disagree at the same time. I will admit that yes, I do identify to some extent as a babyfur... That said, I have always thought the idea of being treated like a baby to be rather absurd, and when I see people acting that way, I want to tell them to grow up, but I'm always nice and hold my tongue. If people want to do it, that's their thing and they can enjoy it to their hearts content, it's just not for me. Now, that aside, I do enjoy a few things that are babyish, which is why I do actually identify as a babyfur, although the list is rather short really. I do enjoy a pacifier once in a while, it actually is rather soothing, which to be honest, surprised me the first time I tried one. I of course enjoy diapers, or I wouldn't be here. But those aside, I just don't really see too much in it.

I must admit that I feel somewhat similarly about babies sometimes, even though I consider myself to be an ABDL.

For me, things have been shifting around a bit. I don't find the thought of being a baby as intriguing as the idea of being slightly older, past the "constantly crying" stage--it's as if the "little me" is slowly growing up. Really, in the grand scheme of things, the age doesn't matter that much for me; it's the act of wearing diapers and the sense of security and love I feel when wearing them that matters. In fact, I would slightly prefer to be in a mature adult-adult relationship rather than child-adult relationship.

The feelings that lead to this are complicated, and I wouldn't ever to try to attempt to fit myself into one particular peg hole.

I'm glad to see that there are others who have similar feelings about this. For a while I was starting to think I was the only one who enjoyed diapers in a non-sexual, non-infantile way. But I guess thats what I get for doing my research on google instead of just asking people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    I must admit that I feel somewhat similarly about babies sometimes, even though I consider myself to be an ABDL.

For me, things have been shifting around a bit. I don't find the thought of being a baby as intriguing as the idea of being slightly older, past the "constantly crying" stage--it's as if the "little me" is slowly growing up. Really, in the grand scheme of things, the age doesn't matter that much for me; it's the act of wearing diapers and the sense of security and love I feel when wearing them that matters. In fact, I would slightly prefer to be in a mature adult-adult relationship rather than child-adult relationship.

The feelings that lead to this are complicated, and I wouldn't ever to try to attempt to fit myself into one particular peg hole.
    You explained my feelings better than I ever could have.
    Although sometimes infantile ABs do irk me, I have a small AB side myself. It's just about retaining some childish tendencies more than being a baby.

Loopygone

Personally, I think the vast majority of AB's actually act a little older then babies.... There's not much fun in sitting around dribbling and crying. I'm convinced most like to act around the 2-3 mark :P.