Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *waves shyly from a corner*

Default *waves shyly from a corner*

Hello there, I'm Dakken. I'm a diaperfur/babyfur, though I'm still exploring on the latter. I'm hoping to start being padded 24/7 soon, and maybe with the support of people here, I think I may find it easier to do. I do tend to be rather shy, so I don't typically initiate communication with others, but I'm quite willing to talk when others initiate it. I'm also into puppy play, but that's another matter for later discussion I suppose.

*waves back*
    nice to...um..."see" you... I'm new here as well. Best of luck with the 24/7 bit, I tried but I'm not cut out for it

O.o you're the same age as me, in "happy valley", and tried the 24/7 thing with no luck, just like me... that's a little creepy lol. but kinda cool!!

Wow, I hadn't noticed.... It does have a bit of a twilight-zone vibe to it.... like a badly written, horribly cliched AB/DL story....

If I'm honest, It's kind of made me interested in chatting a bit, maybe getting to know a bit about you and developing a friendship if possible.

BernardFx

This...is suspicious.

Well, welcome Dakken to the site. Hope you have a great time.

I certainly hope I do have a great time. It's become interesting so far lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    This...is suspicious.
    Suspicious? Perhaps, I leaning more towards some kind of evil conspiracy fabricated by evil forces from beyond the moon.

Anyway... we should chat, Dakken, let me just step out for a bit and put the kettle on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    Wow, I hadn't noticed.... It does have a bit of a twilight-zone vibe to it.... like a badly written, horribly cliched AB/DL story....
    You know, you've barely posted yet, but I already freaking love you. I'm just saying.