Thread: Hi there..

Default Hi there..

Well I think this is how I introduce myself.. I just found this website today. I haven't quite figured this site out yet. I guess I decided to join out of curiousity. I have never heard of a community like this or anyone interested in diapers. But I want to know more. I thought just jumping in and chatting would be better than lurking..? Idk.
    Last edited by Fuzzibunz; 11-Feb-2011 at 00:47.

tbmoney

Hello Fuzzibunz, welcome to adisc, i hope you enjoy this site, I happen to be an adult baby( More of an adult toddler, or kidult) whichever floats the boat, but here at adisc, we talk about eveerything, besides diapers , we talk about music, the super bowl, politics, tv shows, cars, clothes, etc. I hope you enjoy this site, I do, and I met a lot of good people here....enjoy

Thank you. I've never heard of these terms so I'm learning the lingo. Would it be appropriate to make posts to ask questions? I mean.. I'm a bit confused about adult baby and teen baby. It's my first time hearing about it. I read the into to the site but I wanted to hear what real people say kwim?

tbmoney

if you would like, you can message me on my wall, and I will tell you a bit about it

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    if you would like, you can message me on my wall, and I will tell you a bit about it
    Moo recently changed it so Visitor Messages are restricted to Established Contributors or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzibunz View Post
    Thank you. I've never heard of these terms so I'm learning the lingo. Would it be appropriate to make posts to ask questions? I mean.. I'm a bit confused about adult baby and teen baby. It's my first time hearing about it. I read the into to the site but I wanted to hear what real people say kwim?
    Certainly, it would definitely be appropriate to make posts on any questions. You are welcome to either make another thread with them or ask here. Most members here would be more than willing to answer any questions you have.

Adult baby (AB) and teen baby (TB) are essentially the same - the difference is in their age (kind of obvious, but teen babies are teenagers and adult babies are adults.) Adult/teen babies find comfort in using diapers, pacifiers, bottles, blankets, and other infantile items. The cause of it is unknown and subject to a fair amount of debate here from time to time. However, most people here have memories from their early childhood that relate to wanting diapers.

This article (FAQs about infantilism) may also be of interest to you. And again, feel free to ask any questions you have!

Do AB's wear cloth or disposable?
    Both, really. Some people prefer cloth, some prefer disposable. They are a lot of factor involved. Some chose either because that's what they wore when they where little. Some prefer disposable because they are more convenient, while others stick to cloth since they see it as more environmentally friendly. Some actually wear both. Really, it's all down to personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzibunz
    Can diaper wearing be a sexual thing?
    Yes. Generally, we refer to those that wear diapers for sexual gratification as "Diaper Lovers". Note that a lot of people are both adult babies and diaper lovers (myself included) and thus wear diapers both for comfort and sexual gratification.

Do AB's wear cloth or disposable?
    Both. Generally, it's a demographic thing on whether an AB prefers cloth or disposable. Those who are older and grew up before the era of disposable tend to prefer cloth, while those who grew up after disposables were introduced tend to prefer disposables. However, there is somewhat of a lag, as those who grew up wearing cloth may prefer disposables if their parents used disposables for younger siblings. That's the case with me: My parents used cloth on me when I was a baby but disposables on my younger siblings. As a result, I prefer disposables since that is what I recall seeing around the house as I was growing up.

Welcome to adisc, care to expand a little more?

Such as:
    Favorite video games?
    Favorite Movies?
    Basic information about yourself