Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite kiddie meal?

Default Favorite kiddie meal?

Any favourite kiddie meal? For me, I would say grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, spaghetti and vanilla ice cream!

Now, I need to make myself a lunch and grilled cheese does sound good... hehe. =)

I like those shaped chicken nuggets, or the ones with cheese inside. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPotter View Post
    Any favourite kiddie meal? For me, I would say grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, spaghetti and vanilla ice cream!

Now, I need to make myself a lunch and grilled cheese does sound good... hehe. =)
    Veal.

Those kiddies are pretty tender.

Caleb

Quote Originally Posted by battlemage View Post
    Mac and Cheese and chicken nuggets. YUM!
    Me too! I also like either grape juice or chocolate milk with the mac and cheese and chicken nuggets Makes me feel like I'm 5 years old again

Oooh, Chocolate milk is the best! And grape or apple juice.

I forgot all about Mac and Cheese. The only thing that makes that any better as a kiddie meal is it being followed by a packet of fruit snacks. Yummy!

Chicken Nuggets, fish sticks, and pizza rolls. PB&J is good as well, and grilled cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Veal.

Speaking of kids: I ate spiced goat at a Mexican food restaurant in Kansas City.

It was some of the best food I've ever eaten. It was SO tasty, even knowing it was made of goat, the weirdest mammal alive.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Veal.

Mmm, young and fresh

Actually, I only had veal once in Austrian and convinced they just used chicken and called it veal. Can't say I was impressed.

Don't recall any kids meal I really liked. Sure, stuff plastered with tomato sauce was nice but nothing I really loved as a kid. Possibly because we had healthy stuff, not junk food. Absolutely hated deserts as they usually were fruit based. Cooked fruit is nasty.