Thread: Livewire

Default Livewire

Hi,
    i'm livewire. i have been interested in diapers for several years but only recently was able to start wearing them secretly because my family doesn't approve of my interest in them and i only recently got a car. i love reading and am going to be testing for my blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do soon. i also volunteer at the dojang that i train at as an instructor.
    Well that's me in a nutshell.

OmegaOne

Hi! Great you've mamnged to get a car and thus some diapers - god I would kill for that
    I too love reading, but have never so much as stepped into a dojo.
    Hope to see you around,
    OmegaOne

Your going good; dont spend your money on the car. Idid karate also only got to greenbelt all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by livewire View Post
    Hi,
    i'm livewire. i have been interested in diapers for several years but only recently was able to start wearing them secretly because my family doesn't approve of my interest in them and i only recently got a car. i love reading and am going to be testing for my blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do soon. i also volunteer at the dojang that i train at as an instructor.
    Well that's me in a nutshell.
    What types of books do you like to read?

Pretty much anything. I love historical Fiction and Nonfiction. i also like sci-fi, fantasy, and mystery books.

Awesome. I'm starting to post book reviews to a section of my blog as I finish reading them. I primarily read youth/teen literature as that's what I read out loud to my kids every day.